BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 2/4/22

How can we all see what he can't? Or refuses too, he gets paid well to manage rovers and he makes decisions like this today with dolan, Brereton and dack on the bench.. i honestly hand on heart don't think he wants promotion because I genuinely can't think of a reason he would play these players out of position like this game after game

2 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Just want him to resign .. he's utterly useless 

He’s a man of honour. He told us that for years. Plus now there’s not much in his pay off he can be really honourable. The equivalent of people throwing their season tickets onto the pitch during the final game. 

JRC is as bad as Pickering in terms of being completely out of his depth as an athlete playing WB. 

He was jogging back on that break, doing the old "look at your feet willing yourself to go faster" rouse for about 10 yards before giving up the chase. 

• Like 1

Why has he got Giles on the right again after he's seen with his own eyes how it does not work?

I've just seen JRC leave a ball, and allow one of theirs to get it. We get the ball back, it's passed to Gallagher and he does exactly the same despite him knowing there are two defenders around him.

The manager has created this team in his own image. And it's pathetic.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

The formation isn't the problem.

for me, its is. We are conceded goals despite playing 3 at back and not scoring goals. The 3 at the back worked when we were defensive solid keeping clean sheets and playing on the counter and scoring goals but teams have been quickly to work us out and Mowbray can't sort the problem cos he is far too stubborn and won't adapt his ways and formation/tactics

So I would play an extra attacking player and go back to 4-2-3-1 which I prefer us to play. 

5 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

The only thing Mowbray needs to do is leave the club. We’re a clueless mess every week. 

I think we need a new manager for next season

Just now, booth said:

Why has he got Giles on the right again after he's seen with his own eyes how it does not work?

Worst signing we could have made. He's a great player but Mowbray has got it in his head he wants to play him wide right and it massively unbalances us

• Like 2

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

for me, its is. We are conceded goals despite playing 3 at back and not scoring goals. The 3 at the back worked when we were defensive solid keeping clean sheets and playing on the counter and scoring goals but teams have been quickly to work us out and Mowbray can't sort the problem cos he is far too stubborn and won't adapt his ways and formation/tactics

So I would play an extra attacking player and go back to 4-2-3-1 which I prefer us to play. 

I think we need a new manager for next season

Tell this to bigdogsteel 

Is there another manager on the planet who would set us up this way?

Genuinely thinking the best chance of 3 points = the system we play?

And would continue to play it despite failing to score week in week out? Buckley at false 9, Gallagher wide, Giles out right etc?

A single other manager?

Sheer incompetence. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Pickering left collecting dust again. You simply cannot play with two wing backs who are this slow. 

And Mowbray didn't only spend £650,000 on him, he waited half a season like he was some superstar.