BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 2/4/22

Coventry will be coming at us at our right side if they have but a sliver of a football brain. That combination of Nyambe and Rankin-Costello does not fill me with confidence I'm sad to say. I know everyone is up in arms over our attacking options, but today I'm more than a bit worried about our defense.

1 minute ago, moerpho said:

Coventry will be coming at us at our right side if they have but a sliver of a football brain. That combination of Nyambe and Rankin-Costello does not fill me with confidence I'm sad to say. I know everyone is up in arms over our attacking options, but today I'm more than a bit worried about our defense.

I think we have concerns all over the pitch, but given we’ve not scored away for 111 days, to start with that front three is criminal.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We scored 3 goals in 2 and a half months. This year was worse than last - the fact they're comparable says it all about Mowbray.

We won 1 game in 16 wasn't it last season? Points haul is better from this death spiral than that one, that's what decides it, other stats are incidental. But like I said, the context makes this one even more gutting.

14 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Gallagher is probably better in an office or something. Striker, winger, wide forward, he's just not a footballer.

Play Gallagher up front and he will score and perform. Playing him wide is pointless

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Giles RW. I give up.

I told you this would happen. Why are you surprised? 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Play Gallagher up front and he will score and perform. Playing him wide is pointless

I told you this would happen. Why are you surprised? 

I had hoped perhaps Mowbray would have had a knock on the head in the week and played him on the left, Chaddy. His right foot is only good for standing on.

• Like 1