BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry City (a) - 2/4/22

7 minutes ago, neophox said:

Forest will take a play off place... thats for sure.

Its Luton or Huddersfield we need to reach. Don't think we will do it with Mowbray....

Coventry was awful today but we are a joke....

We need one of those two to do a Mowbray style death spiral.

But realistically we've no chance in the play offs with this joker in charge.

Edited by booth
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Look at Derby game, Cardiff at home as example tom show the above is BTW. 

Look at how much better Gallagher played in the 9 role second half against Derby. Proved his worth 

Play Giles and Buckley in the proper positions and we might see a good team performance. 

Since Pickering has come back from injury he hasn;t played his best but most haven't. 

He's shit. End of.

• Like 1

• Backroom

Should have seen it coming really. How often do we come from behind to win under this manager? Home and away you could count it on one hand. A spineless mentality that needs to be erased.

• Like 4

Look no further than Gally getting the start and playing 90 min. After last matches sitter miss no player should be put back in the first team. What message does that send to those left out. Dolan, we understand premier teams are interested. You scored for England. Apologies but the donkey still plays before you. 

1 minute ago, DE. said:

Should have seen it coming really. How often do we come from behind to win under this manager? Home and away you could count it on one hand. A spineless mentality that needs to be erased.

Nothing’s changed in ten years. If one team is going to score at the death you can bet your house it won’t be Rovers.

• Like 4

When we eventually finish in 10th the Mowbray fans will be saying look how close he got us,give him another season.Forgetting the awful second half to the season and the record breaking home defeat.The guy is a stubborn dinosaur who needs putting out to pasture.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Dolan must be on a massive high after scoring for England in midweek but what does the clown do,leaves him on the bench and bring Hedges on who looks more and more like another shit Mowbray signing.

I'm still trying to figure out why he took Giles off. Pickering was having a terrible game. Shouldn't it have been Dack for Pickering, then Giles back in his natural position so he can provide some delivery to Dack?

Then Brereton for Gallagher?

Then late on bring on Dolan?

Edited by booth
  • Like 2

I looked at the scores after 93 mins and assumed we'd won.

It doesn't matter if there were eleven or twenty minutes of injury time - you play to the final whistle.

At least this probably removes any delusion we can make the play offs. 

Ten points from twelve games...........after being second.

Pound for pound Mowbray is the worst manager we've ever had in my 50 and a bit years of watching the Club for me.

• Like 6

Not the worst result in isolation but that first half was not acceptable. Even more worrying there have been a lot of first halves like that lately and the manager has to be able to address it. 
Once again a baffling team selection, the changes at the back probably made sense but the forward line was wrong in every sense. Giles on the right forcing him to turn back where every single cross was poor - terrible tactical decision. Gallagher on the left where we all know he cant’t play. If you absolutely need to play Gally then give him a punch in the nuts - not too hard, just right to piss him off - and play him up front where he can do something. 
Then Buckley our best forward passer as a false 9 with nobody in front of him to pass to. Is it so hard to see Tony, really? 
I don’t want to be that guy who demands kicking the manager after every winless match but I think it’s time. Sure he can see out the season but it’s high time to start planning ahead.

Edited by OsloRover

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I looked at the scores after 93 mins and assumed we'd won.

It doesn't matter if there were eleven or twenty minutes of injury time - you play to the final whistle.

At least this probably removes any delusion we can make the play offs. 

Ten points from twelve games...........after being second.

Pound for pound Mowbray is the worst manager we've ever had in my 50 and a bit years of watching the Club for me.

Bloody hell, that's saying something just over the last ten years. 

The pain of watching is slip out of the play offs after being second in January, after all the shit we've had to endure under venkys... Its too much for a man to bear 

• Like 1

Gutted for the hordes that went today, superb second half performance, if only we'd had Diaz and Dack fit all season things would be very different.

Safe journey home.

Ramadan Mubarak to our Asian fans.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, broadsword said:

The pain of watching is slip out of the play offs after being second in January, after all the shit we've had to endure under venkys... Its too much for a man to bear 

It is Bryan it's absolutely heartbreaking. 

I think I'd rather we did our usual being crap all season and finish 15th than do what we've done and end up 11th.

Dolan scores his first goal for his country, probably on the biggest possible high, then sits in the bench for 90 minutes. 

Mowbray logic

I’m absolutely devastated by that, Luton draw, Sheff Utd lose, what an opportunity for us going into a home match. 

Edit: just noticed darrenbot said the same above

Edited by superniko
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

"Pound for pound Mowbray is the worst manager we've ever had in my 50 and a bit years of watching the Club for me."

Definitely up there with the most laughable posts ever seen on here.

Not surprised to see you post the above as you do your best to defend Mowbray at every turn.

The other poor managers we've had in the past have had to by and large scrape by on buttons.

Mowbray has wasted tens of millions of pounds.

Seemingly to no avail.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Mark Atkins on Radio Lancs criticising the way the team was set up for the first half.

Every pundit has been saying it for months, even the muppets they have in the sky studio were saying it during the death spiral. 

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Not surprised to see you post the above as you do your best to defend Mowbray at every turn.

The other poor managers we've had in the past have had to by and large scrape by on buttons.

Mowbray has wasted tens of millions of pounds.

Seemingly to no avail.

Its not defending him to find such a stupid statement to be laughable.

For some reason, Mowbray's budget is based on the losses in the accounts, yet previous managers have had buttons whereby the wages presumably arent factored in.

• Like 1