BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 18/4/22

I have no pain….but I’m beyond words that the Ewood faithful can chant

” Mowbray sort it out “……he’s never sorted anything in 5 years ….why’s he going to start now …dynasore….and he continues to  blunder his way in the dugout …you couldn’t write it 😉

Edited by Dolly blue

49 minutes ago, PotterLog said:

Eyup Rovers. Almost forgot we were playing today until just now.

Crucial game for you, absolutely fuck all in it for us as our wet pump of a season trickles to a soggy end. So I'll go for a comfortable 0-2 to us 😉

Turns out we're bloody brilliant! Dunno how we're not top of this league, we'll piss it next season E-I-E-I-E-I-O..... etc etc

6 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

I wonder if Chaddy is enjoying this ?

Even Chaddy has been getting piss off with Mowbray lately, that’s how bad it has become, usually he’d support the manager until he gets sack that’s how bad it’s become. No chance of getting promote now. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PotterLog said:

Turns out we're bloody brilliant! Dunno how we're not top of this league, we'll piss it next season E-I-E-I-E-I-O..... etc etc

Just think, if you had a Tony Mowbray team to play every week you could be champions of England.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

This apathetic home crowd is not for turning.

Happy fucking clappers. 

We are punching above our weight they will say. We are lucky to have Venky’s putting money they will say. 

• Like 3

Sounded like they were roundly booed at half time on my river. Deservedly so. The mics can make things sound louder, I suppose.

As an aside, I'm sure I heard Wendy Howard (former Radio Rovers Co commentator) chip in with some analysis of the game. Strange, as I have commentary from the Stoke end of things.

1 minute ago, deanives said:

I honestly think it's Mowbray that's killed us since Christmas, before, he stumbled across a winning formula, when that didn't go to plan he just hasn't got the tactical know how to change things. He's adamant we need to stick to our "winning formula"

I wonder if he told them all at Xmas that hes going at the end of the season. So now hes just seeing out his contract like a lame duck whilst the players just think, why should we bother, just fuck off.

• Like 1

I didn't think it was possible to play worse in a first half than against Derby. We just managed it.

Absolutely pathetic, again wondering why I'm bothering to watch as I'm left feeling majorly pissed off with the gutless display on show.

Cannot wait for this season to end, if that clown is still here I seriously doubt I will watch a single game.

• Like 6

Well I'll give the team some credit for their goal, they've shared the responsibility for an absolutely hideous goal to concede. No closing down, Wharton losing his man then Kaminski charging out to get no where near the ball and opening up 90% of his goal. Christ!!

1 minute ago, deanives said:

I honestly think it's Mowbray that's killed us since Christmas, before, he stumbled across a winning formula, when that didn't go to plan he just hasn't got the tactical know how to change things. He's adamant we need to stick to our "winning formula"

Just like last season, we were easily beating teams at the start of the season when Mowbray found a team and tactic that worked for us. However, as soon as teams figured us out, Mowbray had absolutely no response. Exact same thing happening this season.

Honestly, what else can you expect when your manager and most of your key players have expiring contracts and are planning to leave? We have a team and a manager who know they won't be here next season, so their hearts just aren't in it anymore.

Van Hecke, Kaminski, Travis, and Gallagher the only ones that I can see playing with a bit of passion still. The rest look gone mentally.

• Like 1

Mowbrays disdain for the fans is so clearly obvious the man is a complete clown and has no respect - there was no team talk required today the incentive alone was middlesboros result - maybe he is pissed off about that but whatever happens he has to leave our club and now🤬 a truly pitiful first half devoid of anything football related 

• Like 4