BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

12 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

First impressions count, even when pulling faces about steak bakes.

After five years of Mowbray, there’s an entrenched culture in that dressing room that he’s not going to change with smiles and sharing his story. I’m expecting shock therapy and fairly soon.

That's on the video editor, not them.

And it's forgiveable for the media team as they'll have had to turn that around so quickly. Bit of a schoolboy error though.

If there is an entrenched culture then it's no wonder we've under achieved under Mowbray. Maybe JDT needs to bring in some lemon drizzle cake to smooth things over.

27 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

I can't see the bit you're talking about with Dack? I know it cuts to a close up to him but it just looked like he was staring straight ahead - slightly awkwardly probably because there was a camera in his face. 

I think the poster who mentioned it said it was in another clip, the bit with Dack. Might be on the Rovers website or the Twitter page. I have only seen the one you have seen, where he was staring straight ahead.

It did have a bit of a school vibe about it with the lads at the back looking bored. It's been easy street for too long for some of them. We need JDT and his assistant to shake things up.

• Like 1

To the tune of ‘Brown Girl in the ring’

We’ve got a new gaffer

Tra la la la la

We’ve got a new gaffer

Jon Dahl Tomasson

We got a new gaffer

Tra la la la la

He’s going to lead us  to the  Premier League    … TOMASSON!!

Getting Us Promotion

Toma  … Tomasson!!

Come show us Promotion

Toma  … Tomasson!!

Lead us to Promotion 

Toma  … Tomasson!!

He looks like he’s gonna be the one … TOMASSON!!

Edited by CAPT KAYOS

8 minutes ago, CAPT KAYOS said:

We’ve got a new gaffer

Tra la la la la

We’ve got a new gaffer

Jon Dahl Tomasson

We got a new gaffer

Tra la la la la

Getting Us Promotion

Toma  … Tomasson!!

Come show us Promotion

Toma  … Tomasson!!

Lead us to Promotion 

Toma  … Tomasson!!

Nope

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, CAPT KAYOS said:

We’ve got a new gaffer

Tra la la la la

We’ve got a new gaffer

Jon Dahl Tomasson

We got a new gaffer

Tra la la la la

Getting Us Promotion

Toma  … Tomasson!!

Come show us Promotion

Toma  … Tomasson!!

Lead us to Promotion 

Toma  … Tomasson!!

Don't give up the day job.

2 hours ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

First impressions count, even when pulling faces about steak bakes.

After five years of Mowbray, there’s an entrenched culture in that dressing room that he’s not going to change with smiles and sharing his story. I’m expecting shock therapy and fairly soon.

It’s not just the last five years is it ?  Basically it’s been a doss since Big Sam left.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, davulsukur said:

It's certainly not gone down well on twitter.

well JDT has his own staff so the doomsayers who constantly said the new guy would have to work with what we have was nonsense, yes they are still hear but for how long.😁

Think people might be reading a bit too much into the body language of Dack etc.

He's lost most of his pals now though, Bell, Mulgrew, Rothwell and Johnson were all pally with him, think there's just Brereton left now really. I'd like to think he's not daft enough to be sulking about that or Uncle Tony moving on but you never know. 

There'll no doubt be some interviews with the players next week amidst PST so we'll see.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

I think this video has been analysed a little too much! Maybe Dack had just chatted to Tomasson before that snippet was filmed.

Yes and he was told Travis is Captain.

Big sulk on, not Mr Billy Bollocks anymore.

His interaction with the players is natural . Some are positive because maybe they wanted a change. Some are negative because they hate change (who does) and some nervous because they have no idea what’s coming. Lots of the younger guys would fit the last group because they have no clue how they fit in. Dack has been the main man and told so for years. He now must wonder on his future. Travis and gally both are confident for their own reasons. At the end of the day that was a very short clip and we saw a select few reactions. Let’s stop reading into everything and enjoy the positive vibes coming from the manager and dof 

Edited by eire3382
  • Like 9