BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

I've seen City do one of those drills over and over again in their training videos. To sharpen up their quick passing and to be comfortable playing in tight spaces.

It's only a training drill, I know, but a potentially exciting sign. Now to get a few players in who can help do that to a better standard.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SuperBrfc said:

I've seen City do one of those drills over and over again in their training videos. To sharpen up their quick passing and to be comfortable playing in tight spaces.

It's only a training drill, I know, but a potentially exciting sign. Now to get a few players in who can help do that to a better standard.

Where the table tennis tables gone? 

And where is David lowe? 

A rough type up of his full RoversTV interview:

“First of all, they need to know how we do it in the first team. We want to be dominant with and without the ball. We want to create a game for the eye. We need to score goals and we need to create an environment where we play high intensity football.”

“Everybody needs to improve. Every day is a good opportunity to demand more from your surroundings and demand yourself to be better.”

“It’s about principles. How do we do that? It sounds very easy but football is an extremely complex game.”

“The previous manager did a good job here. Coming 8th last season is the best result for a long time. Been a couple of players who’ve left us, which is normal. Players come and go. So we need to get new players in. New blood in the group is important for the competition. Players should never be in a comfort zone, never.”

“The boys have been very open. The spirit is good. The spirit is great. They work hard and the way they do things together. Team is number one always, we do it our way together.”

“Every club is bringing players in for the summer transfers, we will do that as well. We are also working on that behind the scenes, that’s of course exciting. They are waiting - WHEN ARE BLACKBURN SIGNING PLAYERS? (Laughs). We’re working hard on that. Of course a lot of new people coming together and working extremely hard to get it right”

“Gregg and the recruitment team, I’m impressed so far. They’re working hard to get it right. We are getting more narrow to what we want.”

How many players do you want to bring in:
“We have already good players. We don’t need 100 players yeah, definitely not 100. Eriksen is free maybe we get him in huh? (Joking). It’s a puzzle, always, you need experienced players in. We have a very young team. You need players with experience in the Championship or maybe even higher”

“We need the right spots, the right types. When we have something, we will bring it out”

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, JoeH said:

A rough type up of his full RoversTV interview:

“First of all, they need to know how we do it in the first team. We want to be dominant with and without the ball. We want to create a game for the eye. We need to score goals and we need to create an environment where we play high intensity football.”

“Everybody needs to improve. Every day is a good opportunity to demand more from your surroundings and demand yourself to be better.”

“It’s about principles. How do we do that? It sounds very easy but football is an extremely complex game.”

“The previous manager did a good job here. Coming 8th last season is the best result for a long time. Been a couple of players who’ve left us, which is normal. Players come and go. So we need to get new players in. New blood in the group is important for the competition. Players should never be in a comfort zone, never.”

“The boys have been very open. The spirit is good. The spirit is great. They work hard and the way they do things together. Team is number one always, we do it our way together.”

“Every club is bringing players in for the summer transfers, we will do that as well. We are also working on that behind the scenes, that’s of course exciting. They are waiting - WHEN ARE BLACKBURN SIGNING PLAYERS? (Laughs). We’re working hard on that. Of course a lot of new people coming together and working extremely hard to get it right”

“Gregg and the recruitment team, I’m impressed so far. They’re working hard to get it right. We are getting more narrow to what we want.”

How many players do you want to bring in:
“We have already good players. We don’t need 100 players yeah, definitely not 100. Eriksen is free maybe we get him in huh? (Joking). It’s a puzzle, always, you need experienced players in. We have a very young team. You need players with experience in the Championship or maybe even higher”

“We need the right spots, the right types. When we have something, we will bring it out”

Thank you for this. It's really frustrating that the club STILL don't do subtitles on their vids.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I could have told you that about Dack before he kicked a ball. You don’t have to be Pep to realise pressing isn’t big in his skill set. He’s not really cut out for it.

Using Dack for that sort of job is like putting Gallagher on the wing.

His strengths are all about his skills and vision. 

• Like 1

My starting squad if no-one else comes in:

Kaminski

Brown                                       Ayala                                  Wharton                                        Pickering

Travis                         Buckley

Hedges                                                                                                                     Markanandy

Gally              Diaz

Bench :    JRC,  Carter,  Edun, Dolan,  Dack,  Walker, Vale, A Wharton, Pears.

3 minutes ago, rigger said:

Kaminski

Brown                                       Ayala                                  Wharton                                        Pickering

Hedges                                                                                                                     Markanandy

Gally              Diaz

Take BBD out, he's off.

Very weak and looking like relegation fodder....How long has this Gregg been in place?  Where are the signing?

6 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Take BBD out, he's off.

Very weak and looking like relegation fodder....How long has this Gregg been in place?  Where are the signing?

If Diaz leaves, He could be replaced by Dack or Vale. I am not saying I would be happy with it, but it could be done. I would never say any team is relegation fodder before a ball is kicked. Last season Forest probably started the season as a mid table team, then became relegation certs, then got promoted.

28 minutes ago, rigger said:

Kaminski

Gally              Diaz

That bench is very, very weak - as are the two full backs.

1 hour ago, Sparks Rover said:

Take BBD out, he's off.

Two weeks.

The Head Coach has been in place a week and only taken about four coaching sessions.

We have a two months to get players in - I'd prefer us to take our time and bring in the right ones, rather than rushing.

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Two weeks.

The Head Coach has been in place a week and only taken about four coaching sessions.

We have a two months to get players in - I'd prefer us to take our time and bring in the right ones, rather than rushing.

No oven ready players then.?

5 hours ago, neophox said:

To be fair....theres been a clear out..... hopefully Edun and Rankin-Costello could be important squad players with a better coach.

i think rankin-costello especially will benefit massively from a change of manager. his development stalled a while ago, and imo it was entirely to do with being moulded into a right back/wingback. once we get some cover in, i hope jdt will experiment with him back in some midfield positions. hope the lad can still get there after his injuries 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, broadsword said:

Where the table tennis tables gone? 

And where is David lowe? 

Absolutely correct!….Warm down ‘competitively’ after training with a doubles match of head and foot volley ‘football table tennis’.

Dack and BBD v Ayala and Trav….muscle strain, ligament damage and back issues, what could possibly go wrong?!!

May be good fun but absolutely crackers for professional athletes to be allowed and actively encouraged to play in such a way following a hard training session.

Edited by darrenrover

• Backroom
6 hours ago, andyroversmad said:

In the clip Lowe was the fella gurning stood behind JDT

THAT'S Lowe? I thought it was Dan Skinner's character off Shooting Stars looking for his plastic bag.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Mike E said:

Thank you for this. It's really frustrating that the club STILL don't do subtitles on their vids.

have you spoken to the club about this? 

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

THAT'S Lowe? I thought it was Dan Skinner's character off Shooting Stars looking for his plastic bag.

How did you not know that was David Lowe?