BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

Who on earth are we going to bring in now. The club is a laughing stock. Our reputation is in the absolute gutter. We'll only attract incompetent chancers. 

This is literally the worst time in recent years for the us to be filling what is one of the most critical positions at the club.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, booth said:

I think it's fair to say Coyle had an arguably better squad with the likes of Graham, Mulgrew, Conway and a hungrier Sam Gallagher. Not that it was any good back then but the point is we had more capable individuals.

I was looking at our current squad and our squad that got relegated and I think that our current squad is poorer than the one that went down. I'm really not sure what people expect with the current squad it is a poor squad.

• Like 3

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Tom said:

For what it’s worth the telegraph now saying it’s expected that he’ll leave before the weekend 

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/24105026.tomasson-expected-leave-blackburn-ahead-crunch-talks/?ref=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The mistake is the second administrative error for a January deadline day addition in the last 12 months after Lewis O'Brien's failed move in 2023. 

Not quite, it's actually the third with Ethan Brierley factored in. 

• Like 2

• Backroom

If I was JDT I’d be doing what I can to ensure I’m leaving the club. Whilst he was great last season and could be a great manager he’s actually failing a bit at his current task. 

The current circus is a great foil for him to escape before he’s wearing clown makeup himself.

He leaves now he can continue his career, give it much longer and he risks leaving as a perceived failure

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

For what it’s worth the telegraph now saying it’s expected that he’ll leave before the weekend 

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/24105026.tomasson-expected-leave-blackburn-ahead-crunch-talks/?ref=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It appears to me , the loons are trying to acquire a new manager then they will announce both ..

I won't hold my breath !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

And for the about the third occasion the timing is wrong to get Neil Warnock in and sort out the mess, this time by a matter of days. 

I doubt he'd ever consider it after the way they messed him around in 2016.

• Like 3

I know the people running the club are dreadful but one win in 11 league matches and five points from our last 33 available is absolutely dire. The goals against column is truly awful as well. 

He needs to go and he will do within the next 24 hours. Writing was on the wall last week when he was banned from speaking the the media.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

And for the about the third occasion the timing is wrong to get Neil Warnock in and sort out the mess, this time by a matter of days. 

I would say more like about 10 years 

Just now, Tim Southampton Rover said:

You can already predict what will happen. They'll get rid of a few people including JDT and then start talking about a fresh start.

The pathetic thing about it is that a fresh start will never happen unless Venkys and friends f*** off! 

Yep, all part of making out that our failings are the responsibility of JDT and that we are a normal club acting to address that.

It's a con job orchestrated by those upstairs to keep the focus downstairs 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Warnock already has a job.

Took over at Aberdeen a few days back.

Gary Rowett or John Eustace, one of those 2, surely?