BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

8 minutes ago, Roverall said:

Less than 24 hours until the game now and we're still none the wiser thanks to these utter bumbling, incompetent, lying set of scumbag chancers.

That sounds like an exerpt from a JDT interview

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, phili said:

You really don't like GB.

I think the DOF model here was always going to end in failure, with Venky's always causing issues. Most of the things Gregg has introduced behind the scenes have been good but they were still only trying to correct the previous 12 years of mismanagement.

With us now going for Eustace it looks like the entire model the club were adopting with a playing identity from the kids team upwards has been jettisoned, so I am not sure it is worthwhile it is for him to stay.

"Most of his best work goes unseen"

They used to say that about Corry Evans.

I'm far from convinced in the ability of this lot to get Eustace or anyone for that matter over the line within a reasonable time scale. I think it's a bit premature to be talking of models being abandoned at this stage but if the model of selling anything of value that moves were to be ditched I'd be all for it.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Wonder if he's refusing to sign an NDA and that is holding things up ?

Wouldn't it be fantastic if someone finally really spilled the beans.

I loved his honesty tomphil, wasn't scared to speak his mind and held those above him to account on broken transfer promises.

Fingers crossed on NDA, I hope he comes out and slaughters them.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I'm far from convinced in the ability of this lot to get Eustace or anyone for that matter over the line within a reasonable time scale. I think it's a bit premature to be talking of models being abandoned at this stage but if the model of selling anything of value that moves were to be ditched I'd be all for it.

Wharton, Phillips, the Training ground.

What's the melt down value of Jack's Statue?

Suhail - if you are reading - that was a joke.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

In the absence of any news to the contrary presume slimy twat Broughton will be keeping his head down and will emerge unscathed when someone is appointed by which time another abysmal transfer window and the Mcguire fiasco will be conveniently forgotten?

Say what you think, Simon!

M'learned friends might not be amused

😄

15 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I think worse is to come. I don't see the investigation into them being over quickly, they have already found 1 issue so the Indian authorities will go through everything and Modi will use it to show he is cracking down on billionaires.

I sense the budget being cut to around £8-10m in the summer with the sale or release of any player on more than £5k a week. With support from Venky's going down to £3m if we are lucky. So similar to the trust's support all those years ago.

I also expect a 25% increase in season tickets with Waggot saying we can't expect cash from the owners all the time and now is time for us to help them out.

I wouldn't be surprised if MK Dons have a better budget than us in League 2 by the time the end of the summer arrives.

In your meeting Glenn and Josh, were there any comments from Waggot on how bad it could get or was he overly optimistic for the future.

Edited by phili
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Say what you think, Simon!

M'learned friends might not be amused

😄

Figure of speech obviously jim. Which will have some merit if he emerges from all this unscathed.

I note no-one objects to all and sundry labelling Waggott as a spiv, 2nd hand car dealer (even though he obviously isn't a 2nd hand car dealer) etc etc!!

• Like 1

Am I right in saying that JDT has gone but no official statement from the club has been issued confirming it.

Am I also right in saying that John Eustace is coming in but no official statement from the club has been issued confirming it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, phili said:

I think worse is to come. I don't see the investigation into them being over quickly, they have already found 1 issue so the Indian authorities will go through everything and Modi will use it to show he is cracking down on billionaires.

I sense the budget being cut to around £8-10m in the summer with the sale or release of any player on more than £5k a week. With support from Venky's going down to £3m if we are lucky. So similar to the trust's support all those years ago.

I also expect a 25% increase in season tickets with Waggot saying we can't expect cash from the owners all the time and now is time for us to help them out.

That has to be a major worry that all the various supporters groups should be all over,  demanding answers from Waggott and the Board once the managerial search (which no doubt we'll manage to turn into another fiasco) is over.

2 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Am I right in saying that JDT has gone but no official statement from the club has been issued confirming it.

Am I also right in saying that John Eustace is coming in but no official statement from the club has been issued confirming it.

They’ve typed up the statement, just got to upload it….. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

It seems you're right in saying JDT has gone, as for the rest, who knows?

You don't expect Rovers PR Dept. to actually do anything do you?

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

😆🤣😁 the thick,thieving moron won`t have considered  that we won`t even sell 4000 season tickets if he does that😁

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, phili said:

I wouldn't be surprised if MK Dons have a better budget than us in League 2 by the time the end of the summer arrives.

In your meeting Glenn and Josh, were there any comments from Waggot on how bad it could get or was he overly optimistic for the future.

Exciting times to look forward to then.

1 minute ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

Underwhelmed if it's Eustace.

But then I've been underwhelmed by everything the club has done in the last 14 years!

Whilst I'm not overly excited at the prospect I actually think it would be a surprisingly solid appointment in all the circumstances.

My worry is, it's not done yet and I hope it doesn't turn into another Warnock moment.

(There you are, I was the first to say it)

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Whilst I'm not overly excited at the prospect I actually think it would be a surprisingly solid appointment in all the circumstances.

My worry is, it's not done yet and I hope it doesn't turn into another Warnock moment.

(There you are, I was the first to say it)

Eustace isn't remotely in the same ballpark as Warnock.

Could have been a lot worse of a choice than Eustace. We'll see how it goes. I wanted Damien Johnson to be caretaker for tomorrow.

I wonder how long it will be before the fans start calling the new boss "Useless Eustace". I'll give it 18 months.

12 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

😆🤣😁 the thick,thieving moron won`t have considered  that we won`t even sell 4000 season tickets if he does that😁

It wasn't me that said that about putting tickets up but if they do you'll be right.