BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Reading (a) - 17/8/22 - Mark 1

Very stupid push from BBD. Should be booked for it but complains it was given instead. Looks frustrated.

Pickering doesn't look good enough to me. Not been convinced since he came back from injury last season.

Edit- BBD then got pissy with a Reading fan. Definitely frustrated. Needs to focus himself.

Edited by bluebruce

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Very stupid push from BBD. Should be booked for it but complains it was given instead. Looks frustrated.

Pickering doesn't look good enough to me. Not been convinced since he came back from injury last season.

I've not been convinced since he signed to be honest.

• Like 3

As good as the first few games have been, that first half was worse than anything that a TM side ever produced.

We haven't coped with their pressing, we look disorganised at set pieces and the front 3 have been absolutely dire. If scouts are here to watch BB, he isn't getting a move this window.

MUST be better second half...

• Backroom

An embarrassing half. Hard to believe we're a team who have won four on the spin, I would say we look like a League Two team but that would be unfair on League Two teams. JDT should be spitting fire at half time - most of them look like they're hungover and would rather be tucked up in bed watching Netflix. I don't ask for top quality performances every match but at least attempt to look like you give a shit, lads. Just because you've won a few on the bounce doesn't mean you get to phone it in tonight. Top teams keep going, ruthlessly. This isn't the Mowbray era anymore and I hope JDT makes sure these players realise that. 

Huge improvement needed in the second half. Big, big team talk and some brave decisions needed here.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Buckley absolutely anonymous. Hasn't even been mentioned or involved in anything.

Agreed. For all the talent he obviously has, getting a hold of games from central midfield will be vital to his success. You can’t just play when they let you play, he needs to find a way to control the game. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Andy said:

As good as the first few games have been, that first half was worse than anything that a TM side ever produced.

Nah, not having that, not at all. Probably wouldn't make a top (bottom) ten. Poor though. Very poor.

• Like 2