BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (a) - 31/8/22

I get the theory of having Dolan up top, but I really can’t remember his last genuinely good game.

Really hope Adam Wharton starts, looks the real deal.

And agreed on most opinions on Markanday - surely worth a shot now?

7 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

Kaminski

Carter Ayala Hyam Pickering

Travis   A.Wharton

Hedges        Dack        Diaz

Vale

2-1 Rovers, Vale, Dack, Poveda

Morton for Wharton and I reckon you'll be Bob on with that.

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

whatever the formation,i`ll be seriously ***** off if we can`t beat bloody blackpool,a nothing club at the end of the motorway who play in a stadium that resembles a scaffolding yard

We couldn’t last year, in their first season back at that level.

2 hours ago, Cordoba said:

Hear on good info that Ayala is out tonight. Hyam and Phillips at CB. A.Wharton gets a start next to Morton, Trav at RB

That is true. He was due to have a scan today on a calf injury. 

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Beyond a joke now. The most injury prone centre half I’ve ever heard of. Wasn’t it only last week he was saying how great it was to be fit again ?

Ledley King was injury prone, played for Spurs, loved by the supporters, they understood he wouldn't play ever game.

He did manage 260 appearances in 12yrs.

Ayala is absolute class in this league, as fans we need to understand he'll not play every game, but can we afford that luxury? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gav said:

Ledley King was injury prone, played for Spurs, loved by the supporters, they understood he wouldn't play ever game.

He did manage 260 appearances in 12yrs.

Ayala is absolute class in this league, as fans we need to understand he'll not play every game, but can we afford that luxury? 

I’ve heard of centre halves who’s knees were that bad they couldn’t train indoors. They still turned out every game though.

It’s not like Ayala misses the odd game. He gets injuries out of nowhere and then he goes missing for months.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 3

Probably best to assume we will be outfought, out-thought, outgunned and leave stunned. It worked for me last week at Bratfud. Maybe my optimistic pessimism will do the trick once again...?

Hoping for a good performance, on the back of an improved second half against Stoke. Just need the rub of the green to get the ball in the net (theirs anyway) and away we go...

I'd say if Diaz is on the teamsheet we are looking at a no-sale this window. If not, then it would likely mean he is off - although having said that, the other side of having a limited arsenal for bringing players in is that there are few troops available to manage them out...I mean, has Waggot actually got the fax machine to cough yet?

Back to tonight - 

COYB!

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

tonight team is 

Kaminski; Travis, Carter, Ayala, Pickering; Morton, Wharton; Hedges, Dack, Brereton Diaz, Dolan.

Substitutes: Pears, Carter, Edun, Garrett, Buckley, Markanday, Vale.

No Hyam ?