BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Blackpool (a) - 31/8/22

8 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Bought my tickets on Monday, the first day they were on open sale. They still haven't arrived.  Any suggestions? The website is pathetically slow so I'm struggling to get a number to ring.

01254 372 000 - the ticket office are usually pretty helpful. 

3 minutes ago, smiller14 said:

01254 372 000 - the ticket office are usually pretty helpful. 

Yeh I managed to find the number. Apparently, because it was a bank holiday they couldn't post them that day, and then there's been a postal strike, so they have to be collected from the ticket office at Bloomfield. She thought the website would have told me, but it did no such thing. Communication from the club pretty poor here.

We need to stop the rot tonight. I'd take a draw. 

Carter or Travis at RB. I don't think we'll ever see JRC play for us again. 

I also hope to see the end of this false 9 nonsense very soon. Even the top clubs in the word like Man City and Barca are ditching false 9s and getting proper strikers in. What a difference it makes too. 

Edited by rovers11

11 minutes ago, Cordoba said:

Hear on good info that Ayala is out tonight. Hyam and Phillips at CB. A.Wharton gets a start next to Morton, Trav at RB

Out injured, on the bench or rested?

Out of the starting 11 makes sense with Hyam coming in as there's no way he'll last playing twice a week but I'd be having him on the bench just in case. That is assuming you don't mean out injured.

2 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Out injured, on the bench or rested?

Out of the starting 11 makes sense with Hyam coming in as there's no way he'll last playing twice a week but I'd be having him on the bench just in case. That is assuming you don't mean out injured.

Not sure on that, have just been told the info I’ve given, Hedges, Dolan, Dack & Diaz the front 4. 

Fingers crossed he’s just being rested as you say. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cordoba said:

Hear on good info that Ayala is out tonight. Hyam and Phillips at CB. A.Wharton gets a start next to Morton, Trav at RB

Travis will make a serviceable stop-gap RB, but we will lack bite in the midfield without him. In an away derby that could be a mistake.

Mind you, last time at Bloomfield we lost the match down our right flank thanks to the pathetic performance of Magloire at RB. I'd be using Carter instead though.

Edited by bluebruce

24 minutes ago, Cordoba said:

Yeah i'd be amazed if he plays. Had his right calf strapped up after the match on Saturday. Will be Hyam and Phillips i'd have thought, which I agree with in those circumstances - not worth risking Ayala

10 minutes ago, Cordoba said:

Not sure on that, have just been told the info I’ve given, Hedges, Dolan, Dack & Diaz the front 4. 

Fingers crossed he’s just being rested as you say. 

Too many games for Phillips.

Id start Carter if Ayala is out and if Ayala fit I'd be putting Carter right back 

Id guess we line up:

Kamenski

Carter               Ayala           Hyam        Pickering

Travis                             Morton

Hedges

Markanday                                           Diaz

Dack

Don't particularly like Dack as a false 9 and would rather see BBD through the middle but options are limited. 

• Backroom

Kaminski

Travis Phillips Hyam Pickering

A.Wharton Morton

Hedges.       Dack.          Diaz

Dolan 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madon said:

Kaminski

Travis Phillips Hyam Pickering

A.Wharton Morton

Hedges.       Dack.          Diaz

Dolan 

Yep. That would appear to be tonight’s team. 

2 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Bought my tickets on Monday, the first day they were on open sale. They still haven't arrived.  Any suggestions? The website is pathetically slow so I'm struggling to get a number to ring.

This happened to me and my friend. We have to call up and they said pick up at Bloomfield tonight