BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Ham United (a) - League Cup - 9/11/22

Well providing we didn't pick up any knocks that's got to be perfect preparation for Sunday!

Not sure who's the best option next round, probably Newcastle away 🍻 Hopefully avoid Southampton, Bournemouth and Brighton....

Imagine some people will have finished for Xmas for the next game so potentially a big following and festive booze up

1 hour ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

god that female pundit on the sky sports panel tonight. even with the sound off I just want to tell her to shut up and ffffffkkkkkk off.

Most pundits in general get on my tits, but she's one that really just makes me want to change the channel

The one who had full praise for Rovers?

And she's cute and my type 😇

• Like 2

Looking at the other shoot outs I hate those stupid tippy tappy slow run ups.  You lose all momentum and power and you are naturally indecisive about where to hit your penalty until the very last step into the ball as you are waiting for the keeper to make a move first.  Most of those boys missed tonight.

Edited by Nuttall is lost

9 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

JDT continues to work miracles. How we've beaten a prem league side with the team we put out is astonishing. I know West Ham made changes too but they had a strong side out.

Yes but we made 11 changes too. Apart one or 2 in  from the defence we aren't any weaker really apart from BBD of course which speaks volumes of our young squad

• Like 1