BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (h) - 29/12/22

• Backroom

For what it's worth I think we would have lost anyway, because our terrible performances are finally being reflected in our results, but unless something unsighted occurred that was never a red for Buckley. It'll surely be rescinded, but it's of scant consolation assuming we now go on to lose.

• Like 1

Just now, K-Hod said:

Have a day off lad, Christ. That sort of thing happens all the time and I’ve never seen anyone sent off for it before.

Sorry why are you using me to direct your frustrations.  They clearly lie with Buckley. All the time? Last time you've seen it? I don't recall one lately...what's he at anyway? Just mucking about in a game with desperately want to win.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

I lost alot of trust in JDT after Burnley   but this ..this is fucking horrific ..he needs potting 

Wow.

1st half was very good.

Conceded early in the second, but the red card is what’s killed us here.

I’m pretty sure JDT’s instructions to Buckley at HT wasn’t ‘go and get yourself sent off nice and early lad’.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

We’re now losing games where we lead - which just wasn’t happening for the first half of the season. We are going to nosedive down the league.

Yep, we have no ability to get back into games and now we've lost our ability to hold teams out. If we keep JDT we will be in a relegation battle before we know it.

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, The Hypnotic said:

Good there from hedges and Brereton but final ball lacking. Hedges has improved a lot this season. Need BBD to get his shooting boots back on. Remember when he was overflowing with confidence? Made such a difference. 

Problem is you can't rely on one player for the entire season, as we found out last season when BBD got injured and we bombed out of the playoffs in spectacular fashion. Our other forwards need to step up, but by and large they aren't very good. Gallagher's four goals and one assist are being touted as a revelation season for him, which kind of says it all. 

• Like 1