BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham United (a) - 14/1/23 k/o 12:30pm

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

we are creating chances by keeping the ball. Clearly you don't the style of play JDT wants Rovers to play with and would prefer someone who plays more direct style which suits Rotherham players tbh. 

I don't like the way JDT manages the team , end of !

Edited by Waggy76
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, BigBar said:

I get your point but I actually think the pitch and conditions are really good.

Players now a days spend a lot of time on artificial pitches this time of the year n tho that pitch looks decent there are definitely bobbles n it’s not always easy to keep your balance I know it sounds like an excuse but if your trying to play technically through a team these small things matter. 

rotherham are beating us physically all over the pitch and we can’t match them because we are trying to ticky tacky around them but if it’s not spot on it doesn’t work.

we are now 2 down as a result.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Pathetic rovers, truly truly pathetic, desperately need signings! When you start the second half again with the useless Vale and Gallagher your never getting back into the game! 

Getting easily beat by a relegation threatened team! Unreal 

We're not though, are we.

They've swung their foot through two balls from 20+ yards out and they've both ended up in the back of the net. That's literally all they've created today.