BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Appeal to EFL

On 25/02/2023 at 23:20, roverandout said:

Because I think Travis Buckley and Wharton are more than good enough.  It will take weeks for O'brien to get up to speed 

And Travis gets an injury, then what? No bite in midfield whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Ricky said:

Although Greg Borough told someone last night that they were expecting to hear the outcome yesterday. Was mentioned on the Leicester match thread. 

Dragging on somewhat isn't it? A full month since the Window ended and still we don't know.

Its going to be a useless victory even if we got one. Farcical.

• Backroom
23 minutes ago, 47er said:

Dragging on somewhat isn't it? A full month since the Window ended and still we don't know.

Its going to be a useless victory even if we got one. Farcical.

No victory is ever useless if it makes an organisation change its ways.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mike E said:

No victory is ever useless if it makes an organisation change its ways.

That's true but its would be no good for us now which is my immediate concern. Could be the difference between promotion and not. 

It won't appease me if what we've done benefits a rival in the next window! Selfish I know but I'm a Rovers supporter rather than a football supporter.

• Like 2

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, 47er said:

That's true but its would be no good for us now which is my immediate concern. Could be the difference between promotion and not. 

It won't appease me if what we've done benefits a rival in the next window! Selfish I know but I'm a Rovers supporter rather than a football supporter.

O'Brien could be a midfield rejuvenation in the last two months of the season tbf.

Plus it may have an impact on whether he decides to stay with us summer onwards (ditto Thomas).

• Like 6

I don't get what takes so long. Surely the facts of the case are very straight forward. When the paperwork was submitted and what was queried (and when) is easy to establish so surely all it requires is someone independent to compare what happened to the rulebook and say "you're right and you're wrong". 

It shouldn't be rolling on a month later. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoverDom said:

I don't get what takes so long. Surely the facts of the case are very straight forward. When the paperwork was submitted and what was queried (and when) is easy to establish so surely all it requires is someone independent to compare what happened to the rulebook and say "you're right and you're wrong". 

It shouldn't be rolling on a month later. 

Perhaps the facts are not so straight forward when looked at with legal eyes. Longer the case = more money to the lawyers.