BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 25/2/23

New manager or not, their strikers have been goal shy (ring any bells?). Can GA get 34 year old Martin fired up? Lowe can be decent on his day, I'd be disappointed if we can't keep both at bay though. Chair is the biggest threat IMO if utilised correctly. 

I'm going for an ambitious 2 nil away win, don't think GA had had enough time to get his feet under the table. Dolan again and a rare Travis goal.

Todays game feels quite pivotal, much like the sheff utd game last season, i think that oje killed us off. Let's hope we can at least keep this play off dream alive a bit longer 

• Like 2

On 24/02/2023 at 11:40, AllRoverAsia said:

If you live in one of the countries listed then, as I understand it, it will not be on RoversTV for that country.

I think they still show in "dark" countries.

Below is a list of countries that you will be able to watch Rovers TV from. Thankfully, I am in Spain, so I can tune in.

Austria, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand

Eurasia

Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine & Uzbekistan

Caribbean

Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Isles, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saba, St Eustatius, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Suriname, Tortola, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos

Sub-Saharan Africa which includes:

Botswana, Cape Verde, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Namibia, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Socotra, St Helena & Ascension, Swaziland, Zimbabwe

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dallydally said:

See Ayala is out for two months with a hamstring injury. This fella is another Vince Grella - I'm a poet and don't know it! Get rid come summer. Has always been a liability injury wise! There must be alternative options 

class defender he undoubtedly is,we should get him off the wage bill because he`s never going to be playing 25+ games a season,not sure what he`s on a week but it can`t be far behind what dack is on

27 minutes ago, lraC said:

Below is a list of countries that you will be able to watch Rovers TV from. Thankfully, I am in Spain, so I can tune in.

Austria, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand

Eurasia

Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine & Uzbekistan

Caribbean

Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Isles, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat, Saba, St Eustatius, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Suriname, Tortola, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos

Botswana, Cape Verde, Comoros, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Namibia, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Socotra, St Helena & Ascension, Swaziland, Zimbabwe

I often find myself in Spain on a Saturday, it's mad 😉

30 minutes ago, lraC said:

Eurasia

Caribbean

Excellent,  thanks for that. Think I'll choose to be "living" in Ukraine for this match on Rovers TV. 😉 🇺🇦 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Exiled_Rover said:

When did we get performances under Mowbray?

He'll tell you we got plenty based on possession stats and chances.....

To be fair we did get a few good wins with 3.4.5 goals occasionally when we flat track bullied teams but there was rarely any consistency.

They'll be bang up for it and Ainsworth will get them giving their all for the shirt as a minimum. I'm predicting a lot of grit not a lot of quality and a hard to watch 0-0 

On another note I wonder what Sunderland fans think of Tony's first death spiral. They probably don't even realise they're in one yet in fairness 

2 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

They'll be bang up for it and Ainsworth will get them giving their all for the shirt as a minimum. I'm predicting a lot of grit not a lot of quality and a hard to watch 0-0 

On another note I wonder what Sunderland fans think of Tony's first death spiral.  They probably don’t even realise they’re in one yet in fairness 

Boiling frog syndrome?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

On another note I wonder what Sunderland fans think of Tony's first death spiral. They probably don't even realise they're in one yet in fairness 

Unfortunately every game from here on out is going to be a struggle as we simply don't score enough goals.

Unless Brereton-Diaz rediscovers his pre-Christmas form that is. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Unfortunately every game from here on out is going to be a struggle as we simply don't score enough goals.

Unless Brereton-Diaz rediscovers his pre-Christmas form that is. 

we don`t concede many though if you defend well you have always got a chance of nicking the game with a single goal,not the way i like the game played but you have to play to your strengths,after more than half the season gone i think jdt has finally realised this,hopefully,if he`s still here next season,he`ll get some money to spend on a few strikers and midfielders