BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 25/2/23

Hedges has the attributes to be a good player. Even when the ball lands to him, he has a neat touch and looks like he can produce…However at the end of the day he doesn’t do enough. He isn’t quick, and for a lad with a mint left foot, he doesn’t utilise it enough. His doesn’t know how to use his right foot either. 

Aberdeen fans warned us that he was underwhelming - I agree.

Edited by BankEnd Rover
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Hedges has the attributes to be a good player. Even when the ball lands to him, he has a neat touch and looks like he can produce…However at the end of the day he doesn’t do enough. He isn’t quick, and for a lad with a mint left foot, he doesn’t utilise it enough. His doesn’t know how to use his right foot either. 

2 goals and 4 assists (should be 6 - Brereton-Diaz / Dack have both missed absolute sitters that he's laid on a plate for them) isn't a bad return for £180k.

He's a good squad player in a strong Championship team. 

5 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Didn’t he create the goal against Swansea, with his right foot? 

With Dolan and Thomas in good form and us not needing a make shift full back, I don’t know where to fit him in.

12 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

I remember people on here moaning when he wasn't included in the Wales world cup squad....I think he started the season well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Hedges is a good player, but like a jigsaw he goes to pieces in the box.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, neophox said:

Coventry done well with that squad...surprise package....

I would had started Brereton ahead of Gally... half fit Brereton is better....Gallys days numbered if doesn't score soon...

The best player in the league certainly helps. 

After that result, 3 points today and we really could start to open a bit of daylight, with Watford away at Sheff Utd too.

17 minutes ago, Dan said:

Didn’t he create the goal against Swansea, with his right foot? 

With Dolan and Thomas in good form and us not needing a make shift full back, I don’t know where to fit him in.

Lol knew someone would bring that up. The point is he is extremely one footed. He got the assist yes but he friggin sliced the ball in & it got nodded on by Hyam so “create”is a strong word.