BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - Monday 8th May

The only silver lining in what looks to be a 3 or 4 goal hammering here is that Millwall will be keeping Sunderland and that other waste of space out of the playoffs. Us not getting there is bad enough but if Mowbray flukes his way in there when by right he should have been retired years ago following abject failure year on year would be just the cherry on the cake!

• Like 4

As always we have no bottle for a big game. Still not convinced how this new brand of football is supposed to be entertaining when we seem to be completely incapable of competing with anybody.

• Like 1

I didn’t expect us to be in the playoffs at the start of the season JDT, but of course it’s disappointing not to be there from the position we have been in for most of the season. I just hope we bring in 4 or 5 players that really improve the team to give us a chance again next year. 

A lack of a decent striker has cost us but the defence aren’t filling me with confidence right now either! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Irish_Rover said:

The only silver lining in what looks to be a 3 or 4 goal hammering here is that Millwall will be keeping Sunderland and that other waste of space out of the playoffs. Us not getting there is bad enough but if Mowbray flukes his way in there when by right he should have been retired years ago following abject failure year on year would be just the cherry on the cake!

Agree I don't want TM's Sunderland in there at all. The flipside of that is we could end up being responsible for the absolutely reprehensible villainous bigoted cunts that are Millwall getting into the Prem. I'd rather West Brom make the playoffs if it's not going to be us.

4 minutes ago, Nuttall is lost said:

How many points have we won from being a goal down this season?  I believe its 2 or 3 points.  Pathetic

Has it been that low? Jheez that's bad.

Just now, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Thoroughly piss-poor performance so far.

Same as most games since January sadly. I'm starting to expect this type of performance as our normal type of performance. At least we aren't playing Morton..