BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (a) - Monday 8th May

5 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

If that was Travis who bottled out of the challenge leading up to their second, he should be sacked at HT.

Well that's a soft yellow card in their third if he makes that challenge (and then completely neuters him for the rest of the match) - I'm not Travis' biggest fan, but that goal isn't on him. 

These players were hung out to dry in January. There are 4/5 players in that starting line up who in their hearts of hearts know they should be dropped but also know there is nobody else. That is the underlying factor, they needed help. We all already knew they had a past of bottling it!!

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Which alternative players would you be selecting then? Just look at that bench today its either unfit players or more kids.

Didn't you get the memo? After several seasons, Mowbray's shit players will become superstars and a team without a centre forward will win the league. Waggott, Gregg and Venkys to wow us all with class signings of course.

Just change the manager ffs! It's that easy!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Neilbristol said:

Not just the last month. Since Jan it's been atrocious.  But wait it's a 'transition year " and we have a " young squad " so give him time.. 

Carry this suicidal form into next season and its relegation. No wins in 10 attempts now! Jdt can just get lost. This team has the backbone of a jellyfish. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Have to say Villarreal have really fucked it get Diaz, back to the Brereton of 2 seasons ago and has been like that since November.

Difference is they took that ‘gamble’ for free…..we paid £8m or something for the privilege! 

• Like 2

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Well that's a soft yellow card in their third if he makes that challenge (and then completely neuters him for the rest of the match) - I'm not Travis' biggest fan, but that goal isn't on him. 

Chickening out of a challenge in the crucial final game is on him though.....as someone said, a sackable offence.

• Like 3

Hearing Keith Andrews say what players should be doing makes me want to punch the screen. The worst player I've ever seen in a blue and white shirt, and that's saying something whilst watching this display.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It was. If he doesn't pussy out of a challenge when he fucked up in the first place.  Then u stop the attack at source

• Like 1

I will say more after the game, however at the end of the day it's down to the players we have to stand up and be counted the work off the ball is just do bad that why we play it backwards or side to side there are no options aoart from Adams for them to play to. But will wait till after the match we might make a great comeback some how I think not but who knows lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tom said:

Play your best keeper? That stops one of them at least, for the first it’s a direct result of the instruction to play out from the back as well 

Again, Carter felt the pressure and put the ball out for a throw-in so the defence could regroup. 

If you can't defend a throw-in that's a massive problem - nothing to do with playing the ball out of the box.