BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (h) - 16/09/2023

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Looked way off it when he did feature. Don't hold much hope for him.

Seems odd, really. Vitesse are a good side and he played a good number of games over the last three seasons. Maybe it’s some adjustment time to get up to speed with the style of play.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, superniko said:

Pears starts and Dolan back in for some reason 🤷‍♂️

In JDT we trust... He might just be trolling us all, if he reads some of the gash that gets posted on here (including my usual drivel)

I still think first team to score will win, as the other side will piss off mentally, taking their jumper goalposts and LET paper shinpads home with them.

Come on you BLOOOOOZZZ!

• Backroom

If JDT has seen Pears and Wahlstedt in training and genuinely thinks Pears is the better option, then that's concerning. Not in the sense Pears is bad, but more that Wahlstedt isn't showing himself to be better in JDT's eyes than a guy who should really only be our backup goalie. Really hope it's just a case of needing time to settle in for both him and Tronstad.

Not confident with that attacking line, but sneaking a single goal from somewhere might be enough. 

• Like 1

While I don’t claim to understand the intricacies of JDT’s tactical approach, I’m fairly sure throwing seven random blokes in wouldn’t get the best out of it. The current players have been learning the system for a year, so if anyone can pick it up after a couple of weeks, it couldn’t be much good. Sammy was in the U21s this time last year.

But, with four new guys on the bench, several  of todays team are on notice they have to perform not just today but every game.