BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (h) - 16/09/2023

42 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Or hopefully it is binned and replaced with proper lettering with white seats. The current bin liners over the seats routine just another cheap Waggott stunt that reflects poorly on our club IMO.

I'm not aware of any other club in the leagues or even non-league that decides to stick white bin liners over its seats for lettering. Even Accy Stanley have white seats spelling 'Stanley' in their stands.

I am surprised that they spelled it right.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DackDackGoose said:

Wonder if they've arranged a behind closed doors game for the fringe players/ those coming back from injuries as not in the u21s at all.

Telalovic to score a brace here and get our season going ! The mystery factor may work in our favour for a bit..

Yes 9-2 against rochdale

Telalovic hatrick

• Like 3

• K-Hod pinned this topic

lenihan to score own goal,give penalty away and get sent off,telalevic to come on and finish them off 4-0 rovers🙂

thinking of all the missed chances lately,sooner or later they are all going to go in and we`ll give someone a right hiding,hope it`s saturday,i suppose the time to worry is if you are not creating,it`s frustrating we can`t put the ball in the net but at least we are putting the ball in the right places

I fear for us on Saturday.

Middlesbrough are much better than their opening five games of four losses and a draw would suggest.

We all know what happens when the opposition need a win or an opposition striker needs a goal!

Middlesbrough made two very good signings in O'Brien and Geenwood and undoubtedly the former will play like a man possessed and show Rovers just what they missed.

A horrible feeling JDT will stick with Pears against his former club and, if he does, it will be idiocy and a decision that will backfire.

Sadly Rovers 1 Middlesbrough 3 and a result we might find difficult to recover from. 

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to v Middlesbrough (h) - 16/09/2023

We know the script. Boro can't win for love nor money, Rovers still believing they are billy-big-boots after demolishing the mighty opponents in our last Carabao outing...(Harrogate ffs), fans anticipating a decent bounce back after the no-show-shit-show against Plymouth, home advantage (yeah, right) and an auspicious occasion (our 5000th league fixture)....All the ingredients for a rousing Rovers return.

Rovers 0 - Boro 2

Bafflement all round.

Feck it.. VENKYS OUT.

Yeah I don't think this milestone is anything to be particularly proud of. These days of course if you are a PL mainstay you play less league fixtures than a perennial Championship / League One club.

Preston have played more league fixtures than us, but that's only because they've never been in the PL so nothing really to shout about. It doesn't mean much.

Wahlstedt

Brittain Carter Hyam Pickering 

JRC  Wharton

Hedges Szmodics Moran 

Telalovic

Give the new lad a go up top, Moran to start ahead of Dolan, move JRC to midfield and finally drop Pears!

• Like 8

I don't think he'll start the new striker, probably benched and on around 60mins.

---------------Wahlstedt

JRC----Carter---Hyam---Brittain

-----------Travis----Wharton

Hedges---Szmodics----Moran

----------------Gallagher 

That's what I reckon he'll start with. Doesn't Gallagher usually play well against Boro? Or am I dreaming that?

• Like 4

On 12/09/2023 at 18:45, simongarnerisgod said:

lenihan to score own goal,give penalty away and get sent off,telalevic to come on and finish them off 4-0 rovers🙂

thinking of all the missed chances lately,sooner or later they are all going to go in and we`ll give someone a right hiding,hope it`s saturday

I'd rather scrape a win here and dish out the hiding next Wednesday.

• Like 2

On 11/09/2023 at 17:09, JHRover said:

I'm not aware of any other club in the leagues or even non-league that decides to stick white bin liners over its seats for lettering. Even Accy Stanley have white seats spelling 'Stanley' in their stands.

Which is also annoyingly off centre.

• Like 1