BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

3 hours ago, den said:

Had an idea.

Instead of selling every youngster worth anything at the drop of a hat, why not keep hold of them for as long as possible, they would give us a better chance of reaching the PL - then we could keep them and even add to them with even better players?

How does that plan compare to the plan since JW died?

You need billionaire owners for that plan to work - oh, I forgot, we have billionaire owners already !

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

When a player is on the “verge of joining” a club to me that is all but agreed. 

It’s either reporters telling lies or Orlando messing us about.

We must have been messed about at least 700 times in the last decade or so then.

• Like 3

• Backroom
3 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

I bet Alan Nixon is checking that one out.

Breaking 11 o clocker.

Someone's Mum posted an aeroplane and stopwatch emoji.

I'm here for it.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, J*B said:

Here’s where I stand.

22M guaranteed is a lot of money. It’s our record sale. 

Adam’s the best player we will produce in a long, long time. But the squad needs investment, we have three or four key positions which need strengthening and we don’t have the funds to do that without selling Adam. Selling a homegrown player for 22M means there cannot be any argument with FFP for years to come. Venkys and Waggott, your excuse is now null and void.

This is the “model” which we have been told the club will run by. Buy cheap — or develop internally — and sell at the best point for the club. 

So Gregg, here’s your chance. Your job is on the line. We need a goal scoring striker, a winger, a playmaker central midfielder and an experienced centre back. If you fail to get them, then you should be sacked for negligence. If the owners do not give you the money to do your job then you need to walk as it won’t get better than this. 

Jon, this is your chance too. If you get the four first team players needed and the problems we’ve been having continue then you’re not up to the job either. 

Adam, good luck and thank you for everything. I’m excited to watch you play in the Premier League, for England and one day finish your career back home.

The next 18 months are the most important in the clubs recent history. 

Absolutely spot on.

The part that I would add, this is a chance for us to break free from this bollox cycle of needing funds to cover a meagre amount of ambition.

The ball is most certainly at JDT and GBs feet. 

2 minutes ago, JBiz said:

Absolutely spot on.

The part that I would add, this is a chance for us to break free from this bollox cycle of needing funds to cover a meagre amount of ambition.

The ball is most certainly at JDT and GBs feet. 

The ball is in the court of the Venkys  !!

Don't expect more than a few rupees ...

• Like 1