BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

Why is every Rovers deal "complicated"??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

You know, there's usually a term for people like that. I have met a few people in my working life that always find things complicated

They are usually dossers

Seriously if we F this up, I'm not getting a season ticket next year... had enough of this ownership, its an embarrassment and no longer want to be associated with a club with such terrible behaviors and values... They are taking us for a ride and I am no longer willing to be a part of it 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

SWAG Probably said , cancel hotel for him, cant afford it now.

Also don't put fuel in Swaggott's wheels to pick him up at the airport as we aint paying overtime to the driver to pick a player up we cant afford.

Let Orlando know they need to pick up bill.

The penny pinching git, do anything to save a pound

Could well believe it but if it were solely down to him (and OBrien) etc you'd have thought he'd be receiving his P45 the day after the window shut?

Doing nothing for my blood pressure this. Over and out until 11p.m.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Could well believe it but if it were solely down to him (and OBrien) etc you'd have thought he'd be receiving his P45 the day after the window shut?

Doing nothing for my blood pressure this. Over and out until 11p.m.

Thank the lord.

• Like 2

"

12:09pm

With McGuire, it could come down to timing of funds too. They will obviously need money up front to pay for him. Without being privy to exactly how these things work, if the Wharton money doesn't arrive in time, they wouldn't be able to proceed even if a deal could be rectified."

Does Jackson really believe his own bullshit?

• Like 5

It feels to me like Wharton really didn't fancy the Palace move but Rovers have been pushing him as hard as they can and, possibly, using 'emotional blackmail' regarding the club's finances.

Despite the personal financial rewards, I don't think it's a good move for Adam and the only people to benefit are Venky's.

• Like 3

Just now, Crimpshrine said:

It feels to me like Wharton really didn't fancy the Palace move but Rovers have been pushing him as hard as they can and, possibly, using 'emotional blackmail' regarding the club's finances.

Despite the personal financial rewards, I don't think it's a good move for Adam and the only people to benefit are Venky's.

It wouldn’t surprise me.

Just now, Torgeir said:

"

With McGuire, it could come down to timing of funds too. They will obviously need money up front to pay for him. Without being privy to exactly how these things work, if the Wharton money doesn't arrive in time, they wouldn't be able to proceed even if a deal could be rectified."

He’s probably right. Until Wharton money hits the bank, nothing will happen. 

14 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Need to push Elliott for an answer.

It's so complicated that 4 OTHER clubs are trying to sign him, including Sheff Wed who are arguably a bigger basket case than us.

It's not complicated, the people at Ewood are incompetent.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

SWAG Probably said , cancel hotel for him, cant afford it now.

Also don't put fuel in Swaggott's wheels to pick him up at the airport as we aint paying overtime to the driver to pick a player up we cant afford.

Let Orlando know they need to pick up bill.

The penny pinching git, do anything to save a pound

How’s this waggots fault? It’s all venkys they are a disgrace! They hire waggot the book stops with them 

2 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

"

Is he even aware that Mcguire is currently sat in a Sheffield hotel reception? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

"

I wouldn't say it's bs, but it it stating the obvious. If we're reliant on funds from Palace to sign someone, and they don't complete the transfer and send money until 1050pm, we've no money to spend. Or certainly not the funds for a multi million pound transfer. 

• Like 1