BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Bromwich Albion (a) - 13/1/24

Just now, roverandout said:

Jdt needs to go in the summer 

Sooner I think. He's not up to this, getting dragged down the table and he wants to pass it out from the back and play pretty football. Clueless.

• Like 3

I've enjoyed JDTs football and it's given us some good moment when it's going well but I can't see him keeping us up. He's completely unsuited to a relegation scrap. 

Unfortunately think we need an organiser in ASAP or it's back to league 1

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, gazza1981 said:

I was right Moran is playing centrally,

He’s anonymous like he is most weeks while Phil Foden is scoring and winning his fourth trophy of the year at the top of the game and in finals with england

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Leo is the worst GK we've ever had. I genuinely can't remember a worse one. 

We've had some feckin bad ones but I can't recall one of those 'bad uns' who made a mistake costing at least a goal every match.

The lad needs taking out for his own good before his confidence his shot for ever.

Some rave about Benson our goalie coach - I think he's in his early thirties, a lot younger than some notable goalies still playing - so put the fecker in our team and lets see how it goes.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Leo is the worst GK we've ever had. I genuinely can't remember a worse one. 

We've had some feckin bad ones but I can't recall one of those 'bad uns' who made a mistake costing at least a goal every match.

The lad needs taking out for his own good before his confidence his shot for ever.

Some rave about Benson our goalie coach - I think he's in his early thirties, a lot younger than some notable goalies still playing - so put the fecker in our team and lets see how it goes.

Utter dross. 

This is what happens when you don’t invest in your playing squad.

Waggot keeps feeding Venky’s a load of dross, about not needing spend any money on players.

Venky’s are lapping it up because they don’t give a toss. 

We’re going down. 

Edited by scotchrover
  • Like 4

• Backroom

Pears is a stinker - but I’d be bringing him on at half time, put the other lad out of his and our misery now 

• Like 6

God help us.

This looked likely from the moment the line up was announced. Venkys obviously remain to blame for where we are, of course. But JDT's selections and (total lack of) defensive coaching is contributing massively to this week after week of pain. He can't be immune from criticism for the repeated awful calls in selection and tactics. If he can't improve the defence then whats the point of us bothering turning up?

• Like 3

Anyone calling for the manager out be careful because soon the pro Tomasson crew will appear and absolve him of all blame. Normally happens after full time.

Injuries, owners, the weather, conspiracy, referees, whatever the case we are lucky to have him apparently. He is fat too naive even getting dealt a poor hand you really want more and a smarter approach. Shit owners and a limited/naive manager aren't mutually exclusive. You can have both.

• Like 1