BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Bromwich Albion (a) - 13/1/24

Hyam who’s been atrocious for months, I think it was jumped under the ball and the keeper let the ball pretty much bounce next to him. I mean what can you say other than Venkys out, swag out, egg out, jdt out

• Like 1

Just now, BigBar said:

Genuinely agree. Can't think of a worse run and the variety of errors. Truly shocking. Looks like he has been plucked from an underage team. Baffling.

This is the thing I find the strangest - it is basics he is getting wrong time and time again. I was prepared (and expected) the odd error - but it is currently every single match. 

I have some sympathy for any goalkeeper - as any mistake is magnified - but he needs taking out of the firing line if only to recover his confidence.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, USABlue said:

Iur keeper has to go he should have done better.  A goal a game at least this blome js costung us   Could be embarrassing for us this.

Not sure what language this is, but I totally agree: keeper is SHITE

Just now, DE. said:

Sometimes it's like watching somebody who won a competition to be out there. 

I was hoping it was nerves, teething issues, settling in problems and being unfamiliar with his team mates . I’ve seen starts like this we’re it takes time for players to adapt and they end up being world beaters but like bigbar said its not just the amount of errors which is easily one a game that’s costly it’s the variety of them. I’m genuinely worried now that he just isn’t good enough for any league in the top four divisions . I’d love to see the scouting report on this lad. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, scotchrover said:

He’s just as bad, sadly. 

The frustrating thing about all this is, we’ve not even played that bad. 

He is not as bad, he is a poor keeper with an error in him.

This guy is not even a footballer. Whoever scouted him must have been just having a jolly sitting in their hotel.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scotchrover said:

He’s just as bad, sadly. 

The frustrating thing about all this is, we’ve not even played that bad. 

He is isn't great but is less error prone than Wally, only every other game rather than every game. 🤣

2 minutes ago, neophox said:

Jdt been speaking with Swedish national team he will get away from us soon

Good. Let him off. Going nowhere under him or these owners. Need someone to work a miracle and it won't be Tomasson.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

I was hoping it was nerves, teething issues, settling in problems and being unfamiliar with his team mates . I’ve seen starts like this we’re it takes time for players to adapt and they end up being world beaters but like bigbar said its not just the amount of errors which is easily one a game that’s costly it’s the variety of them. I’m genuinely worried now that he just isn’t good enough for any league in the top four divisions . I’d love to see the scouting report on this lad. 

Agreed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a good few months. In retrospect, this was pure delusion.

Keepers in this club need to start strong from the off. I can't remember one in recent history that has gotten better the longer they've spent with this coaching staff.

• Like 1