BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v West Bromwich Albion (a) - 13/1/24

Just now, DE. said:

Gone way beyond acceptable now, even with the myriad of genuine reasons JDT can point to. This inability to defend is absolutely embarrassing. 

We've been the better team today and conceded 4 'cos we can't handle long balls into the box. It's insane. Basic, basic defensive skills.

We looked ropey against Cambridge ffs. 

• Like 1

Questions need to be asked about the recruitment and transfer fee of LW when we haven't a pot to piss in.

He'd struggle in L2 and no doubt there are L2 goalies who would do far better.

• Like 3

Just now, booth said:

Questions need to be asked about the recruitment and transfer fee of LW when we haven't a pot to piss in.

He hasn't been at fault for any of the goals today - this performance is entirely on the players in front of him. We've lost every aerial duel this match. 

• Backroom
Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

We've been the better team today and conceded 4 'cos we can't handle long balls into the box. It's insane. Basic, basic defensive skills.

Walsall put 3 past us back in August. 

1 minute ago, booth said:

Gotta agree - had huge hopes based on supposed reputation - but getting the basics wrong so many times - surely this was evident when he was being scouted ?

• Like 2

Just now, booth said:

i said at the start of the season we should have picked maxwell up when he left blackpool,he`s a steady keeper who`s better than both of ours and he would`nt have cost anything

• Like 1

How many games is it now we have conceded at least 2 goals ? , you can’t keep needing to score 3 to win a game , JDT has to now swallow his pride a bit and change the way we play 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aqualung said:

Both Bolton and reading games abandoned due to crowd trouble!!! 

Bolton match due medical emergency in the crowd.

Pitch invasion at Reading protest against owners.

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Well JRC might, Gallagher won't make any difference whatsoever.

I’d tend to agree, but since spending a few months watching Ennis and Telalovic, I can’t help but feel he makes a difference to this squad 

• Like 1

Jesus Christ- it’s embarrassing. 

People calling for a new manager- it won’t make a blind bit of difference with that keeper in the net (or Pears). You could have City’s starting 11 in front of him, and we’d probably struggle. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

What is that supposed to mean?

exactly what it is. You said you wanted to hear Travis view. I am happy with what I have read and hear from JDT to see that Travis wanted out twice within a couple of months 

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Ah yes the infamous argument for keeping Mowbray even though this bloke is a marginal improvement. I thought that might rear its head. 

I am just interested who you are going to appoint to replace JDT. I know who I would appoint if GB and SW sack JDT tonight. I know who my first 3 choices would be. 

3 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Better team! 😂 describe “better team”

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

Gotta agree - had huge hopes based on supposed reputation - but getting the basics wrong so many times - surely this was evident when he was being scouted ?

Do we scout people? If so, how did we end up with another player not fit enough to play professional football in Ennis?

• Like 2

Bartley should be sent off there, 2nd yellow. Not that it matters, in 20 mins we're going to be reminded how bad gallys first touch is. To spin a positive note i agree with comments on garrett, very surprised how technically good he is, was it mowbray playing him as DM? or youth setup?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

You can't be the better team and concede 4 goals.

• Like 4