BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 11/02/2024

12 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Really curious as to how this game is going to go…Will we fly out the traps and play how we can or are we going to be reserved and try not to leak goals.

We lack so much pace and lack any kind of directness - especially on the wings. Our 2 wingers, for me, aent even wingers so this needs to be improved drastically in the summer.

Stoke despite their position have some good players.

2-0 loss sadly with a lot of work to be done by JE.

Unfortunately I can’t paint a picture where we win. I’d take a draw now. As you say too much work to be done in the future for things to gel overnight. I’d be delighted to be wrong.

Should probably go for 5-4-1 and make sure we don’t concede, then hope for some Sammie-magic on the counter. Either way I can’t really get excited for this one but will watch as much as I can muster. Perpetual Stockholm Syndrome being a Rovers supporter these days…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moerpho said:

Should probably go for 5-4-1 and make sure we don’t concede, then hope for some Sammie-magic on the counter. Either way I can’t really get excited for this one but will watch as much as I can muster. Perpetual Stockholm Syndrome being a Rovers supporter these days…

Will Sammi be fit ? 

I wonder if Eustace will have any influence on tactics and team selection today. My guess is not and he will be in the Directors Box. Hopefully he won't do a Kidd and appear for the second half in a tracksuit and behaving like he was high on acid. Funnily enough that was the highlight of his time here.

• Like 3

If anybody is at Ewood around 2 o'clock this afternoon report to reception. You will be putting the cones out and taking the warm-up drills. The vacancy is because the usual ones are actually deciding what tactics to employ.

😂

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, arbitro said:

If anybody is at Ewood around 2 o'clock this afternoon report to reception. You will be putting the cones out and taking the warm-up drills. The vacancy is because the usual ones are actually deciding what tactics to employ.

😂

Will I get in for free ?

30 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Unfortunately I can’t paint a picture where we win. I’d take a draw now. As you say too much work to be done in the future for things to gel overnight. I’d be delighted to be wrong.

I hate to admit it, but a point would almost be welcome. I keep thinking we will see something from Sig’s, so far, I’ve been wrong…

Feeling more hopeful on the pitch now JDT has gone and hope there is a bit more pragmatism in our play. Early days though so might take a few weeks to see a change but some more directness in our play would be welcome. Also getting another defensive midfielder in is a quick change that will make us more solid.

if we go behind it could turn nasty on the Venkys/Waggot front as it was bubbling up last week before we pulled it back to 1-2. Hope they get pelters either way after the last few weeks.

please don’t play Moran 🙏