BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 11/02/2024

1 minute ago, arbitro said:

I have just heard it's Johnson and Lowe in charge tomorrow and that the were called in yesterday to inform them of this. Oh yes and Tomasson is still technically the manager because he has neither resigned or been sacked.

The circus rolls on and on.

this is better than eastenders when zoe discovered kat was her mum and not her sister😊

9 minutes ago, Roversider said:

Not a surprise if Johnson and Lowe are in the dugout, when managers change at short notice the new guy usually steps back (unless you are Brian Kidd) for the first game.

One of the few games Kidd won !

16 minutes ago, Roversider said:

Not a surprise if Johnson and Lowe are in the dugout, when managers change at short notice the new guy usually steps back (unless you are Brian Kidd) for the first game.

"David Lowe's Blue and White Army!"

10 minutes ago, tomphil said:

We'll lose this tomorrow whoever is in the dugout too many players are hiding and not stepping up to the mess they have got us into.

Some of the words at the non secret meeting confirm this the captain is flailing around for excuses and looking to blame the atmosphere.

Doesn’t surprise me that their feelings are easily hurt. They've shown us time and time again they're all soft as shit.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Over 3000 Stokies are coming tomorrow. That might help pay for the Rovers contingent to fly to America to agree a pre contract with Orlando after the McGuire fiasco. 

That's about double from last season so they obviously fancy it.

About time away fans were stuck upstairs again out the way it's helping opposition teams too much these days with this lightweight team we have.

my team for tomorrow is 

Pears

JRC Hyam Wharton Chrisene

Tronstad Fleck

Dolan Szmodics Moran 

Gallagher

Subs: Wahlstedt O'Riordan McFadzean Buckley, Ayari Garrett Markanday Leonard Telalovic 

1 hour ago, arbitro said:

Over 3000 Stokies are coming tomorrow. That might help pay for the Rovers contingent to fly to America to agree a pre contract with Orlando after the McGuire fiasco. 

We could do with Blackburn Rovers supporters turning up in large numbers to cheer Rovers on under the new manager.

• Like 2

Seems like Eustace has been in the picture for a couple of weeks, so Id be surprised if he had no input into the setup at all. I imagine he has already met with Lowe and DJ.

My expectations is that we bin all the super offensive stuff, sit deeper in numbers and break quickly. I am sure Eustace will have already diagnosed that the first step is stop conceding so many chances and goals.

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

Seems like Eustace has been in the picture for a couple of weeks, so Id be surprised if he had no input into the setup at all. I imagine he has already met with Lowe and DJ.

My expectations is that we bin all the super offensive stuff, sit deeper in numbers and break quickly. I am sure Eustace will have already diagnosed that the first step is stop conceding so many chances and goals.

With all that pace we have on the counter

• Like 7