BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 11/02/2024

12 minutes ago, pick32 said:

Johnson knows this team and knows the flaws, plus players will be playing to impress the new gaffer, hoping for a big performance 

A few years ago Johnno would have been a good shout for the managers job here. He seems to have fallen by the wayside and been tarred with the Mowbray brush.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

A few years ago Johnno would have been a good shout for the managers job here. He seems to have fallen by the wayside and been tarred with the Mowbray brush.

Damien Johnson doesn't want to be a manager

Disappointed that Lowe and Benson will still be around. I presume that Eustace was told that he had to accept them as part of his coaching staff if he wanted the job. If Lowe is in the dugout tomorrow I hope he gets himself a decent haircut in the morning, as the cameras are likely to be on him and Johnson.

What matters tomorrow is points not protests.

At least not whilst we are still in the game and i think we all know the only thing in the near future that will force them out is the Indian courts and/or Indian govt.

Fingers crossed we stay up then sense is seen in summer and they take the correct steps to move us out of their perennial stranglehold.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Gav said:

I didn’t go against QPR because the bastards sold Wharton at the first opportunity.

I won’t be going tomorrow because the bastards have forced a good manager and a good man out of the door.

They can shove the Newcastle game too, I’ve given my tickets away. 

Of course I hope we beat Stoke, but as fans we must try to get these bastards out of our club, by hook or by crook. 

VENKYS OUT - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

Well said gav. I'm completely with u. Haven't been under these bastards for 10 years which hurt me deeply as I said before I used to enjoy taking my mum and she enjoyed it but unfortunately she died in October now she'll never experience that feeling again.  Those bastards have taken that from me

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Well said gav. I'm completely with u. Haven't been under these bastards for 10 years which hurt me deeply as I said before I used to enjoy taking my mum and she enjoyed it but unfortunately she died in October now she'll never experience that feeling again.  Those bastards have taken that from me

This club will rise again my friend and when it does, you can take you place at Ewood once again and do your good old mum proud. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, booth said:

I kind of gave up recently and haven't been keeping up with injuries. Is Szmodics injured for this one?

Nothing been announced about injuries, Normally JDT gives a weekly update but think he has had a busy week organising his escape from the madhouse

• Like 1

9 hours ago, arbitro said:

I have just heard it's Johnson and Lowe in charge tomorrow and that the were called in yesterday to inform them of this. 

God help us.

IMO, we have the 'three tossers' with Lowe, Benson and Johnson and they need feckin firing.

4 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i hope the blackburn end gives broughton as much abuse as swag tommorow,both of them parasites

So do I.

I think Broughton is weak, inefficient and way out off his depth.  IMO, just another with his snout stuck in the gravy trough 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pentelrobot said:

Disappointed that Lowe and Benson will still be around. I presume that Eustace was told that he had to accept them as part of his coaching staff if he wanted the job. If Lowe is in the dugout tomorrow I hope he gets himself a decent haircut in the morning, as the cameras are likely to be on him and Johnson.

I've seen tidier tramps  a shop doorway than Lowe. 

3 minutes ago, Mercer said:

God help us.

IMO, we have the 'three tossers' with Lowe, Benson and Johnson and they need feckin firing.

So do I.

I think Broughton is weak, inefficient and way out off his depth.  IMO, just another with his snout stuck in the gravy trough 

His signings have been pretty awful and I suspect McGuire would have been a flop too. 

6 minutes ago, alcd said:

His signings have been pretty awful and I suspect McGuire would have been a flop too. 

McGuire was a big gamble but at least he would have been another body in the squad. Anything happens to Gally, who’s not exactly a stranger to the treatment room, and we’re in real trouble.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces

It is so sad to see where the club are now and the decline under tbe Venky Regime,  always want to see the team do well but the ways things are i can only see things getting a lot worse, how far are the Venkys going to let it go before they finally set the club free

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

What matters tomorrow is points not protests.

At least not whilst we are still in the game and i think we all know the only thing in the near future that will force them out is the Indian courts and/or Indian govt.

Fingers crossed we stay up then sense is seen in summer and they take the correct steps to move us out of their perennial stranglehold.

What matters is keeping the heat & spotlight on the Rao Family & Steve Maggott. They’re parasites. 

Pep Guardiola, KDB and Haaland could rock up tomorrow and they’d still struggle with these CLOWNS running the circus 

IMG_5666.jpeg

Edited by DuffsLeftPeg
  • Like 4

Well I'm out. No game at Ewood tomorrow for the first time in many a year.

I'm ashamed to even be associated with this club.

The events of today alone leave me sick to the pit of my stomach.

If it wasn't bad enough their shenanigans with McGuire, their disgusting conduct, lies, deceit and leaving the poor lad in the shit (just like O'Brien), forcing a good man and manager out of the door, the Adam Wharton sale, zero investment in January

Within minutes of (eventually) confirming JDT is no longer manager they are labelling it as a 'new era' under the next patsy whilst those culpable continue in the shadows.

Yes that's right, Venkys still owning it, Waggott still CEO, Suhail still 'consultant', Lowe, Johnson, Benson still on the coaching staff and they have the audacity to broadcast this as a 'new era'.

I despise them, they are scum, and I'm not going to play along with their game.

• Like 7

Here’s how I would line us up…

Pears 

Hyam.  McFadz. Wharton

Dolan.     Sondre     Fleck        Chrisene

JRC           Szmodics

Gally

Subs - Leo, O’riordan, Billy K, Buckley, Garrett, Ayari, Sig, Leonard, Telalovic

Get the experienced lads into the team, extra man at the back and focus on the win at all costs. JRC anf Szmodics breaking from Midfield on the transition and the wing backs providing the width. Plenty of numbers and bodies between them and the goal. A game we must not lose…

1-0 to Rovers.

Note - I’ve purposely left Moran out because I’ve genuinely not witnessed a worse player than him for Rovers in years. Might be a good un one day, but wouldn’t get a game on my watch.

Edited by Paul Mani
  • Like 2