BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Stoke City (h) - 11/02/2024

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Dolan at wing back with JRC further forward would be bizarre. Dolan isnt a wing back under any circumstances.

Moran is poor albeit in a season weve had players like Wahlstedt and Telalovic, not the worst player weve had in years.

Just opinions.

I quite like Dolan at wing back. I’ve seen him play there a couple of times and it helps him focus on what he’s good at, getting up and down. Again, just my opinion but I’d like to see JRC further forward. He has more goal threat than any of our wingers or forwards bar Szmod.

As for Moran, I’m just not having him. He’s weak, slow and for a technical player seems to struggle placing 5yrd passes. He’s played a lot and not delivered. Another who’s probably dodged more criticism because of the off field stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Mani said:

Just opinions.

I quite like Dolan at wing back. I’ve seen him play there a couple of times and it helps him focus on what he’s good at, getting up and down. Again, just my opinion but I’d like to see JRC further forward. He has more goal threat than any of our wingers or forwards bar Szmod.

As for Moran, I’m just not having him. He’s weak, slow and for a technical player seems to struggle placing 5yrd passes. He’s played a lot and not delivered. Another who’s probably dodged more criticism because of the off field stuff.

While hes got the work rate - Dolan's too head down for me to play wing back, and hasn't got much of a deep cross on him. Hes much more focussed on beating his man than getting the ball in.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

While hes got the work rate - Dolan's too head down for me to play wing back, and hasn't got much of a deep cross on him. Hes much more focussed on beating his man than getting the ball in.

Dolan does neither.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Sheff Wed did us proud last night beating Brum which, and only due to my insomnia, I watched.

I hope the deadly duo take advantage today v Stoke, which one will have to do the iPad routine......

COYB

I'm surprised it never cured that insomnia pal, I watched the second half, like watching paint dry.

46 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

It was a painful watch but even that wasn't enough. I got a few hours kip just when dawn arrived 😊

Generally it was painful but worth it for the look on Mowbray's face when he was yellow carded. His facial expression to me looked like the 'do you know who I am' routine.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Generally it was painful but worth it for the look on Mowbray's face when he was yellow carded. His facial expression to me looked like the 'do you know who I am' routine.

That was a good one 😊

Also I like watching Bannon, didn't have his A game but still touches of class.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Sheff Wed did us proud last night beating Brum which, and only due to my insomnia, I watched.

I hope the deadly duo take advantage today v Stoke, which one will have to do the iPad routine......

COYB

Probably Lowe as Damo likes to have a cup of coffee in his hand permanently. 

The Cone Man and the Coffee Boy!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

TODAYS GAME SHOULD BE ABOUT ONE THING SND ONE THING ONLY

JUSTICE FOR AMY !!!!

Who's Amy 

16 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

😅👏. If I could 'like' this twice I would've. 

Explain please mate! Haha cheers 

7 minutes ago, Dan said:

Probably Lowe as Damo likes to have a cup of coffee in his hand permanently. 

The Cone Man and the Coffee Boy!

I thought it was the old guy and the one that still looks like a schoolboy looking for his first shag that were running today's Circus.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paul Mani said:

Just opinions.

He hasnt got a defensive bone in his body, even against Wrexham they kept getting down his side. He also from an attacking sense prefers to play more central (he has said this) and when out right by the touchline he can be very predictable.

Moran is crap, I agree. Im just saying he isnt the worst player weve had in years.

Really curious as to how this game is going to go…Will we fly out the traps and play how we can or are we going to be reserved and try not to leak goals.

We lack so much pace and lack any kind of directness - especially on the wings. Our 2 wingers, for me, aent even wingers so this needs to be improved drastically in the summer.

Stoke despite their position have some good players.

2-0 loss sadly with a lot of work to be done by JE.

4 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

He's also incredibly slow. You need a bit of pace to play WB.