BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) - 20/02/2024, 19:45

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

I find this less frustrating being honest. All well and good when you have the players but when you don't there is nothing worse than watching a bunch of players with limited ability struggle with every single pass and look so uncomfortable trying to knock it about. I'll take a scrippy scrappy over tippy tappy.

It's the semblance of a gameplan that's lacking. I don't know what this is. This isn't scrippy scrappy, it's just shit.

The lack of discipline with basic passing and movement is shocking, and that goes for players like SS too. It's that that's gone over a cliff.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Polky said:

I remember speaking to a Kilmarnock fan on the train to the Cambridge FA Cup game.

He told me that Chrisene was a ‘gem’…lying bastard!

We need to remember that's a league where our youth LB (probably about 5th or 6th choice here if everyone was fit) is impressing. He probably was a gem for them.

Hopefully Dolan injects more impetus for us.

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 2

I thought Chrisene was ok against Stoke, but since then - especially tonight - he’s been very poor.

I can’t believe that Batty would be any worse.

Garrett really poor on the ball tonight, glad he’s just been replaced.

1 minute ago, booth said:

It's the semblance of a gameplan that's lacking. I don't know what this is. This isn't scrippy scrappy, it's just shit.

The lack of discipline with basic passing and movement is shocking, and that goes for players like SS too. It's that that's gone over a cliff.

Fair enough it's a rough watch but I don't like the idea just yet that it's Eustace's fault. Let's give him a fair shake. 

How do you know it ain't if you don't know what it is??

😂 fair play. My reply - because absolutely no version of football is worse than what we’ve served up over the 60 minutes 

Not long since Buckley and Travis were the starters for Rovers and the enviable midfield of the championship.  Travis is now on loan at Ipswich and Buckley has spent the year so far at Sheff Weds, not sure what has gone on with those two. - Welsh commentator 

The fat car salesman has stripped us bare under direction of Suhail and pointed the blame at the only serial winner at the club and his corporate DoF who is negotiating with nobbies nuts 

• Like 4

Fair enough it's a rough watch but I don't like the idea just yet that it's Eustace's fault. Let's give him a fair shake. 

He needs to earn "a fair shake" so far he has earned nothing and is actually taking a poor squad and somehow making them look even worse...

1 minute ago, Spankus Munky said:

He needs to earn "a fair shake" so far he has earned nothing and is actually taking a poor squad and somehow making them look even worse...

Is it ok if I give him more than 4 games?