BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) - 20/02/2024, 19:45

Not a dig at Dolan as he has played well lately, more at modern wide players.  Can any lurking Blackburn data analysts get a graph of dribbles completed and chances created when the ball is received and the player 

Continues forward outside 

Continues forward inside 

Cuts back outside 

Cuts back inside 

The default receive the ball and run into the pitch and back on your own goal can't be a benefit surely 

3 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Not a dig at Dolan as he has played well lately, more at modern wide players.  Can any lurking Blackburn data analysts get a graph of dribbles completed and chances created when the ball is received and the player 

Continues forward inside 

Cuts back outside 

Cuts back inside 

The default receive the ball and run into the pitch and back on your own goal can't be a benefit surely 

Dolan comes inside because he doesn’t have the pace to go by someone on the outside rather than tactical imo 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, B16Rover said:

Continues forward inside 

Cuts back outside 

Cuts back inside 

You're getting it, he's poor

1 minute ago, 47er said:

Can we hold out for the dreaded last few minutes?  I'm onto my thumb nails now!

Draws won't keep us up ut I'll take anything at this stage.

Second time I've seen someone say this lately, but if we drew every game then yes, it probably would keep us up.

• Like 1

Cardiff commentators seriously biased.

'Oh he's unlucky there'

He's not unlucky, he's yards offside. The linesman not making a terrible decision isn't 'unlucky' (though I guess you could argue they make plenty of terrible decisions...)