BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leicester City (a) - 04/05/2024 - Will We Stay Or Will We Go?

Thank the lord for Szmodics.  Did not expect us to look after ourselves.

Glad this season is over an absolute failure of epic proportions (unless your Waggott , in which case, Academy Player sold, tick, stayed up, tick)

Delighted we won and that we survived. Birmingham going down is sweet after 2017 and a horrible lot of fans.

Enjoy your summer fellow Rovers. Who knows what the summer will bring, I somehow doubt it'll be Maguire....

• Like 6

2 hours ago, 47er said:

And that's why we've conceded the most late goals in the division. Its a weak squad and trying to compete on unequal terms.

Exactly, but one thing I have never thought was in question was effort and  today that has served us well ☺️

• Like 1

Amazing today we never actually went into the bottom three.

What have we learned this season...Sammie is pure gold, a superstar in a bang average team. 19th, with 53 points. A total struggle since Eustice took the helm. He has nothing to crow about, he should just be grateful we have the Sammie nugget.

It's inevitable Sammie will be sold to satisfy the Loons. We will not invest astutely and next year will be a total disaster if so.

Over to Maggot to up the prices and piss us all off.

But let's just bask in one of the finest players to wear the shirt.

Nerves calmed for now......

• Like 3

Wow that was stressful. So relieved we stayed up but I need a lie down!

When Birmingham scored it was looking a bit grim. I love Sammie! Definitely one of my favourite ever Rovers players after what he's done this season. We'd have been relegated ages ago without him.

Phew.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

Gally walking around celebrating Szmodics' achievements, story of the season

two ide definately offload,gallagher is useless and brittain with questionable character on the pitch

Edited by simongarnerisgod
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, broadsword said:

Feels like a stay of execution to me. I can't see Sammie staying, he'd be a great signing for a club coming down from the prem.

And I can't see him being adequately replaced

He'll be playing in the Premier League next year. You don't score 33 goals and stay in this division.

• Like 2

well done Rovers. Super Sammie Szmodics is fantastic player. 

far too close for comfort but we done it. 

Every player stepped up today. Pickering outstanding. Carter and McFadzean solid as a rock. 

Well done to Eustace. 

Its took 7 years but pay back is sweet with Huddersfield and Birmingham going down. We never forgot it what happened that day. Plus when they sacked Eustace they were 6th and now they are relegated 

We must rebuild and improve this squad now this summer. We need investment and backing in terms of good transfer budget to avoid another day like this next season. 

Eustace's Blue and White Army 🔵

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, waynerovers said:

He'll be playing in the Premier League next year. You don't score 33 goals and stay in this division.

Could well do. In any case, if he stays with us, he's mental. Christ knows, I wouldn't stay with us 😆