BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich At Home 15.10.16

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know how I've done it but I've managed to avoid listening or reading anything Coyle has said since taking charge.

Based on reading this forum, I'd say this was a great decision.

However, why I didn't do that with Kean I'll never know. Listening to that lying clown must have taken years off my life.

Same here!

I wasn't going to bother tomorrow but my sister has very kindly bought me a ticket and is driving us from Scotland.

Abbeys correct though. Win, lose or draw, there will be no pressure on Coyle. It's that he was taking issue with and not your comments on the actual match.

I could maybe see them sticking with him no matter what until the next round of sales in Jan then potting him not long after as a blame shifting sacrifice.

Con job.

Looks like this is Wheelock's last game for the LT. Still no replacement announced?

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulWheelock/status/786827508037652480?p=v

Maybe they can get Mike Cheston to do that job too. After all, he's doing about 5 jobs at once at the moment, and the Telegraph only print what Rovers want them to print, so might as well cut out the middle man.

okay iv been asking the same question week after week but what happened to that Byrne lad? i tghought that he started alright with us or may be i am mistaken..

anyway my team would be :

Steele

Marshall Greer Hoban Williams

Samuelsen Byrne Evans Conway

Emnes Graham

i think that we may win that one. going for 1-0 Rovers

okay iv been asking the same question week after week but what happened to that Byrne lad? i tghought that he started alright with us or may be i am mistaken..

anyway my team would be :

Steele

Marshall Greer Hoban Williams

Samuelsen Byrne Evans Conway

Emnes Graham

i think that we may win that one. going for 1-0 Rovers

Coyle says he's not been eating his greens.....as in his green frosted doughnuts.

Odd goal either way, or low scoring draw. Doubt there will be much between the teams. Would feel like a big game in our situation normally with a lot riding on it.

Off to work for me. Much more satisfying caring for my family than waxing a lot of dough taking four people and making myself unhappy at the ground.

Hope we win for those going and our chances of survival this year.

I hope for a win, expect a loss and will be relieved with a draw.

Rovers are now established as one of the 3 teams that other poor teams in the Championship expect to keep them safe from relegation.

I hope that at todays match there is loud protest against the Venkys and that our WAR against the Chicken oppressors has really kicked off.

I pray every night for their demise. True. Off topic but so fing what.

The only thing that matters for me is we get rid of these owners, if we lose today I'll be p1ssed off for a short time, if we win I'll not care in the slightest.

I'd like to reserve the right to change my opinion depending which way the wind blows, a few weeks ago I was close to driving up for the game, this week i couldn't care less.

But one thing that will remain consistent though is we need rid of these ****s from Pune, we'll rise again if we get rid of these rats, but until we do its apathy, anger and limbo for many.

1-1

I'm with you Gav. I'm over from Canada and normally would be excited to go to Ewood for the match but just can't be bothered driving up.

So so sad this mick, sums things up for me.

#venkysout

I'm with you Gav. I'm over from Canada and normally would be excited to go to Ewood for the match but just can't be bothered driving up.

Similarly mick, I'm back from France for the winter and in previous years have gone to most games home and away from October to April. Today would be my first game of the season and I really can't be bothered.

It's apathy born out of frustration at the lack of direction and ambition at the club. I feel guilty by not going but will make the effort to be at the Wolves game and partake in 1875, even though I think it probably a waste of time.

The team may be indifferent, I don't really care, as long as they show pride in the shirt and that goes for the bar stewards upstairs.

I yearn to be on Ewood, chant COYB again and we ALL mean it.

Sad times, Venkys Out AND new owners in before apathy becomes terminal.

2-1 Rovers and still apathetic.

Archived