SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

By that strange comment I take it you mean you agree with the unreasonable harassment of posters you don't  agree with ?  Picking on everything this guy says gives Parson and chaddy a bit of a break I suppose.

Back on topic, Senior needs to make his presence at the Club worthwhile  by potting Coyle  and bringing in a credible replacement.

If he doesn't see the need to or can't because he doesn't have the authority, then it confirms everyone's view it's a waste of time him being here.

No Rev, I don't mean that at all!  A week or so ago he told us that the players were playing for Coyle and that we had "turned the corner". He's argued with many on another thread that Duffy's 3 own goals and a sending off were in no way deliberate to get a move. Almost every time he posts he's presenting alternate facts.

He's on a wind-up and you can't see it.

8 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Why am I not reading a statement from the club regarding sacking of this utter clown?

Cos India has to decide to Sack him. 

Senior is probably pushing for him to be sack. But he can only recommend this. 

Now down to Balaji whether he stick with Coyle or sack him?

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Senior is the buffoon who lives in a land of fiction.

Signed players in his career worth £200 million - who?

Recruited the squad that took Sheff Weds to the play off final and only one cost a fee?

Delivered a new pitch and new jumbo screen at Hillsborough - really?

Director of Football? Nope, just an advisor fired after a few months.

He's the one who has attempted to convince people that the January transfer window was a success and we did good business.

We don't know if he's pushing for Coyle to be sacked. I'd say its more likely he knows not to go down that route (Paul Hunt) and instead is steering well clear of that department.

3 minutes ago, 47er said:

No Rev, I don't mean that at all!  A week or so ago he told us that the players were playing for Coyle and that we had "turned the corner". He's argued with many on another thread that Duffy's 3 own goals and a sending off were in no way deliberate to get a move. Almost every time he posts he's presenting alternate facts.

He's on a wind-up and you can't see it.

The players are trying, whether that is for Coyle or not I don't know.

I said I hope we have turned the corner. 

My opinion is that no player would do that.

It is  you who are presenting alternative facts. 

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Is Balaji totally and utterly stupid?

Not one reasonable argument to keep Coyle. 

The fact he is still here, with not so much of an utterance from anyone at the club about his inept performance, tells you all you need to know about our club.  

People keep saying there are worse clubs than ours - we won't go down - with the exception of Rotherham, there aren't!  Everything about the club reeks of relegation. Sacking Coyle is the last throw of the dice. We knew Kean would take us down, We know this clown will take us down.  To not roll that dice shows, IMO, that relegation is actually on the agenda.  I am convinced that the club want to restructure financially at league one level and there we will stay whilst we sell a few academy graduates/random foreigners each year.

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

The players are trying, whether that is for Coyle or not I don't know.

I said I hope we have turned the corner. 

Not my memory of it! In any case Still think you are a WUM and not a genuine fan.

When you're marooned in the bottom 3 and have been all season, assuming you want to survive, there are 2 things you can do to try and avoid the drop.

Either change players, by recruiting and investing in the January window and wheeling and dealing to strengthen the playing squad.

Or change manager.

Most clubs around us have done both of the above this season. We've done neither.

We failed to grasp the opportunity January presented by adding the squad and significantly adding to our options, so the only thing left to do to turn it around is roll the dice and change manager. Its a gamble, it might not work, but any administrator with any idea what he's doing would have confidence in himself to select the right candidate and bring about an improvement.

The age old mantra of 'who would come here?', 'how can we attract a decent manager?', 'there's no guarantee a change would work' etc. etc. is nonsense. If every club followed that mentality then nobody would ever change manager.

Just now, JHRover said:

When you're marooned in the bottom 3 and have been all season, assuming you want to survive, there are 2 things you can do to try and avoid the drop.

Either change players, by recruiting and investing in the January window and wheeling and dealing to strengthen the playing squad.

Or change manager.

Most clubs around us have done both of the above this season. We've done neither.

We failed to grasp the opportunity January presented by adding the squad and significantly adding to our options, so the only thing left to do to turn it around is roll the dice and change manager. Its a gamble, it might not work, but any administrator with any idea what he's doing would have confidence in himself to select the right candidate and bring about an improvement.

The age old mantra of 'who would come here?', 'how can we attract a decent manager?', 'there's no guarantee a change would work' etc. etc. is nonsense. If every club followed that mentality then nobody would ever change manager.

all the teams around us have rolled the dice but our dice our still in a box which is locked in a cupboard and madam has the keys.

17 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I don't know, and I've been supporting "Rovers" since 1971. Does that make me not a fan as well? Lol.

I was there when he scored a cracker at Port Vale in 1975 though.

That could have been my post, except I started in 68 

Just now, Madon said:

COYLE OUT!! How the hell is he still here?!?!?! 

Bang on. Just shows how corrupt the whole thing is. How the hell can we hope two stay up with the to numptys fighting each other and nobody with any authority on the ground.

I'll say it again, this season can be saved, we have enough on the pitch to stay up, failing to act now is sabotage. I am so angry, breath in breath out....

It would appear that the only signing in January Lucas Joao is a client of the sports that Senior's wife owns. Now it could be pure coincidence, but as we seemed to be ok for strikers and desperately needed defenders and midfielders, I am a touch worried about this. I sincerely hope, he doesn't have a son who is good at carrying hampers!

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

Senior is the buffoon who lives in a land of fiction.

Signed players in his career worth £200 million - who?

Recruited the squad that took Sheff Weds to the play off final and only one cost a fee?

Delivered a new pitch and new jumbo screen at Hillsborough - really?

Director of Football? Nope, just an advisor fired after a few months.

He's the one who has attempted to convince people that the January transfer window was a success and we did good business.

We don't know if he's pushing for Coyle to be sacked. I'd say its more likely he knows not to go down that route (Paul Hunt) and instead is steering well clear of that department.

Does he moonlight as a van driver?

40 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Added to ignore list. What a handy feature. 

Add me too. I think you're a wum or a plant. Not sure which but since even our resident cheerful optimists want rid of Coyle and can't see a single reason for him to stay, and I've never spoken to a single fan, boycotters or attender, who really thinks Coyle should stay, I know you are not a genuine fan.

Just now, gumboots said:

Add me too. I think you're a wum or a plant. Not sure which but since even our resident cheerful optimists want rid of Coyle and can't see a single reason for him to stay, and I've never spoken to a single fan, boycotters or attender, who really thinks Coyle should stay, I know you are not a genuine fan.

Some amount of numpties on here who don't have a basic grasp of the English language and how to comprehend a sentence. I am not even going to bother explaining the difference between defending coyle and what I actually said. 

Request to be ignored accepted. 

21 minutes ago, gazsimm said:

Why the hell is Coyle still in the job. JOKE OF A CLUB

Not just your post gaszimm and the same for all - can't believe people are even discussing still!!

Same reason as why was installed in the first place 

It's game over - end of and has been for 6 years ad infinitum

any discussions about anything unless the cancer is cleared and the feckers do one is irrelevant forthwith

Archived