New Home Kit Poll  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new home kit?

• Yes
    • No
    • Neither Like or Dislike (Neutral)

The AC Milan style one we had I think in 92/93 was a favourite of mine also.

Talking of halved away kits, I still live in hope that we'll end up bringing out a yellow & black halved kit one of these days. 

My guess is we won't get stripes or halves. Judging by what Umbro have done at other clubs they seem to like solid kits of one colour with trim. As I said earlier I'd love that Hull kit but yellow and pale blue instead of amber and black, but think we're more likely to get a solid dark blue effort.

Just like season tickets, are we the last club in England to even preview the new kits, nevermind get them on sale?

YELLOWS!

2 hours ago, Admiral Nelsen said:

Talking of halved away kits, I still live in hope that we'll end up bringing out a yellow & black halved kit one of these days. 

Sounds good to me! More of a golden yellow than the mustard affair we had under the Keant.

Have the 'fans forum' members already seen them? 

Don't think this has been suggested...how about green, silver and gold edges/trimmings? The main colours of the town crest. I know the crest has been used (albeit rarely) on the shirts before (1960 final for instance though there was no main crest/badge on kits until over a decade later) but the colours haven't. I'm not really that bothered what colour the away shirt is (nothing against the red of Lancashire though the 15/16 one could have been mistaken for a United shirt 🙄) but would be something new with more reasoning behind it than most used in past. Green/silver stripes or halves...whatever. I know some would like the away shirt to be halves as well.

More a suggestion for next year anyway.

Edited by Vinjay17

11 hours ago, barry_ said:

Have the 'fans forum' members already seen them? 

Of course we haven't.

On 20/06/2018 at 10:41, Clitherover said:

I'd like to see a better attempt at the red and black halves away shirt we had in the 2000's.

image.png.a5eeea3bb1bdd2075143d33282ef2ec1.png 

It could have been a really nice looking shirt bar the diamond patterns and the ugly bet 24 logo plastered on the front.

Best away kit we've ever had. Best selling by a mile too I believe.

A variation in colours on this halve template is what we need, the halves is something pretty unique as a kit template, and it should be utilised so that when someone sees a halved kit of any colour, they think is that a Rovers kit?

I'd like a silver and black halved away kit. Like this https://goo.gl/images/p628pi

Edited by Baz

Didn't we have that black and red halved shirt two seasons in a row? I seem to remember that there was a window between the two seasons where we were between shirt sponsors and you could pick them up without a sponsor. I'm 90% sure I have one somewhere. Getting rid of the bet24 dartboard massively improved the shirt.

True story: I went to school with a boy named Wayne Kerr.

Now who the hell would name their son that? Well, his mother was the Assistant headmaster at that very same school.

Of course he was poked fun at his whole time there and probably still is today.

There used to be a reporter in the Darwen Advertiser named Isaac Hunt. 

This may or may not be true lol

I think it's just to break up the lack of kit news, which reminds me of a client I had called Richard Head, and so it proved.:brfcsmilie:

May aswell chip in with a boss I had named ronald McDonald who worked in Subway and Mike hunt who was exactly that as a boss at barclays

Edited by Oldgregg86

10 hours ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I used to work in Glasgow with two chaps called Ben Doon and Phil McCafferty. 

Though it was Phil McRevis?

18 hours ago, AspRover said:

Didn't we have that black and red halved shirt two seasons in a row? I seem to remember that there was a window between the two seasons where we were between shirt sponsors and you could pick them up without a sponsor. I'm 90% sure I have one somewhere. Getting rid of the bet24 dartboard massively improved the shirt.

Best away kit we’ve had imho. And astonishingly was never put on sale.

8200A791-9F1D-4ACC-A946-F3C289C203C6.jpeg

Stuart: Wasn't that our third kit? If I remember correctly it was our away kit from the season before, but with a different sponsor (Bet24?). 

A few years back when they did a vote I voted for orange, such a shame almost no one else did. This is my favourite of all time

BRFCorange.jpg

3 hours ago, Stuart said:

Best away kit we’ve had imho. And astonishingly was never put on sale.

8200A791-9F1D-4ACC-A946-F3C289C203C6.jpeg

To be fair, any kit which is being worn by Roque would instantly look amazing.

Such a beautiful man.