Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Manager Part 2

Kamy100

499 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following managers would you accept

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although IMO an established manager would make most sense and be our best chance of promtion i would be more than happy right now just to have anybody(within reason!) as long as they are fresh, have no links to the previous manager(and his agent) and don't come with any excess baggage(ie. a bad attitude, criminal record, ect..), basically anybody but Billy or Black.

As for Mullan and co. they have yet again thrown petrol on the fire with there pathetic, arrogant, amature hour comments.

you cant explain thatt to batman.

they are representing brag in the press release, for a superhero, you seem tt be a slow learner, is that why you need a sidekick.?

OMG topman will be on your case for that, go and stand in the corner (thatt,tt)

To add some credence to the split in the boardroom theory I saw Coar, Shaw and Agnew outside Pride Park on Saturday. They had travelled down in two cars. If Shebby went on the train and not with the other clowns it could throw some weight behind the lack of harmony story.

Bet that was an interesting car Journey down, one lost his voice pre takeover to keep his FA tie, one lost his voice at the end of September when his golden ticket walked out and the others a mumbling idiot who jumped at the chance to join his mate on the gravy train.

Still bet they are loving recent events which takes the attention away from them and will rid them of the irritant that is spoiling their jolly.

they are representing brag in the press release, for a superhero, you seem tt be a slow learner, is that why you need a sidekick.?

Yes, and I bet media outlets and supporters of other clubs all around the country are saying "no, most Blackburn fans would be alright with Sherwood, but just a few from that BRAG group are annoyed."

Keep on digging. Your posts are bordering on embarrassing now.

And yoda, the same can be said for you. School children.

I and many of my fellow season ticket holding friends would be absolutely delighted with the appointment if Tim Sherwood as manager .

Who the hell does this 'Action Group' think they are issuing a statement claiming to represent the broad base of our support, that our club would go into meltdown should our Premiership winning captain be appointed manager !!?

It's a complete and utter embarrassment .

Their statement is a lie Brownie.

Another typical knee jerk statement penned by an egocentric group of wannabes. They do not represent me or in fact any of the hundreds of Rovers fans I know.

They should retract the statement (as they have done previously) and learn to keep their mouth shut.

I and many of my fellow season ticket holding friends would be absolutely delighted with the appointment if Tim Sherwood as manager .

Who the hell does this 'Action Group' think they are issuing a statement claiming to represent the broad base of our support, that our club would go into meltdown should our Premiership winning captain be appointed manager !!?

I've read the LT article and I have to say I don't have a problem with BRAG coming out and saying they have had people contacting them about the managerial situation. If you have a problem with something or someone then it should be with Shebby who thinks that BRAG represents the fan base in totality and is in contact with them discussing the manager situation. If we had a proper director who had experience at recruiting a new manager then they wouldn't be talking to fan groups in the first place.

If people want to play the blame game then they need to direct their anger towards Shebby and not BRAG.

And now you're completely diverting the attention away from the topic of the discussion we've been having. Their statement was stupid, self centred, and unrepresentative of the majority of fans.

Yes, everybody would prefer an experienced manager, but a Sherwood/ Shearer et al would not cause a meltdown/ boycott, quite the opposite. I suspect the largest crowd of the season were one of those two to be wheeled out on Saturday.

I thought the topic of the discussion was the next Manager.

Take time to read statement its says thousands of Action Group members have contacted us. Show where we claim to represent the broad base of supporters?

Prove it, that line(like most of the crap brag spout) sounds like the kind of unsubstantiated dredge kean would spout, gm&co. are really pissing me off now with all the crap the club are putting the fans through we have to contend with this kind of rubbish as well.

Very starnge statement this.

It appears that you will be delighted if Sherwood was appointed manager because he captained Rovers to the title.

I have to say, what makes you think he would be the best manager for us?

The Action do not and claim to represent all Rovers fans never have never will. We have an elected committee, and when we have such large numbers saying the same thing, we cannot ignore it.

You're main aim was to rid the club of Steve Kean , for which we all supported you , now you're advising on who the next manager should be !

Well personally I would line Sherwood as manager , do you not think it's time BRAG reigned itself in ?

I have no problem with people who criticise or don't agree with the group, but posts like Brownie made are ridiculous.

I'm struggling to quote with this iPhone !

The reasons why I want Sherwood are neither here nor there , the issue is , I don't want this action group influencing managerial appointments when it degrades candidates like Tim Sherwood

And now you're completely diverting the attention away from the topic of the discussion we've been having. Their statement was stupid, self centred, and unrepresentative of the majority of fans.

That's a matter of opinion unless you've asked a majority of supporters. Anyway BRAG only has a direct responsibility to its members. If the members don't like what their representatives have said, they can vote them out and elect others.

No good you sounding off from the outside, why should they take any notice of you?

Does no-one else think this thread is going round in circles? We get a sniff of a manager, discuss it until it becomes an arguement, slag off Venkys/Shebby/Other Messageboarders etc and then another rumour is printed?

I don't come on often, but every time I check up on this thread it feels like nothing has changed and people are simply repeating themselves.

Is this argument soon going to reach the depths of the 'Should we burn the India flag debate?

Lots of people not interested in the Rovers will be reading this thinking...

As one kid at work stated to me yesterday, you've got a Blackburn accent but you don't talk like someone from Blackburn, if you know what I mean.

Top that. He is thirteen.

I actually do think I know what he means now.

What's ironic is that BRAG are now doing Shaw/Agnew's dirty work for them.

You wonder how that article got in the Independent so quickly.

I still agree with the sentiment though: We need an experienced manager, not another 'coach'.

• Backroom

Does no-one else think this thread is going round in circles? We get a sniff of a manager, discuss it until it becomes an arguement, slag off Venkys/Shebby/Other Messageboarders etc and then another rumour is printed?

I don't come on often, but every time I check up on this thread it feels like nothing has changed and people are simply repeating themselves.

Correct!... Getting a tad tedious now

Archived