BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk Part 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if we could look at a loan deal for Rickie Lambert. He's not getting much game time at West Brom but I would imagine they would still be reluctant to let him go out on loan.

Great suggestion there.

Experience striker who would suit Lambert style of play

Rhodes out, Cameron Jerome in IMO.

Really? Rhodes is twice the finisher Jerome is.

Plus Ive just watched Jerome missed a sitter from 6 yards out this afternoon

I think Jordan could be sold as he doesn't look like he,s happy and doesn't get the service he should

2 goals in ten games is not good

Don't think he is unhappy at Rovers tbh

Rovers have brought in a manager to get us promotion. surely Rhodes wants to play in the PL and he has always said he is happy here

What about a loan move for Leicester striker Andrej Kramaric ? Doesn't seem to get any game time.

Teixeira (Liverpool), Ledley (Crystal Palace), Ramirez (Southampton) and Anichebe (WBA) might be others.

Anichebe is a good suggestion

Give me Sam Byrom (unlikely I know I'd take Angel Rangel instead) Kemar Roofe Serge Gnabry Marvin Emnes And Robert Snodgrass and I would be happy . Gnabry Emnes Snodgrass , I reckon we all could get on loan , Byrom I admit would prob cost a couple of million and would prob have pick of some PL clubs if he was to become available in Jan , Rangel I reckon we could get on a free , Roofe I would say would be £1-2m .... Not completely unrealistic is it?

Yes, though he rarely performed well in a Rovers shirt, with hindsight King is a loss because he obviously had the potential to get so much better and is now starting to realise the promise he showed as a youngster at Old Trafford. Rovers must be kicking themselves for letting him go.

Yes, though he rarely performed well in a Rovers shirt, with hindsight King is a loss because he obviously had the potential to get so much better and is now starting to realise the promise he showed as a youngster at Old Trafford. Rovers must be kicking themselves for letting him go.

That's previous life. King was also injured all the time and wasn't he subbed today due the injury? What it comes to Rudy Rovers did nothing wrong.

Wonder if we could look at a loan deal for Rickie Lambert. He's not getting much game time at West Brom but I would imagine they would still be reluctant to let him go out on loan.

I thought that earlier in the week but I was surprised to find out he's appeared in all bar 2 of their premier league games so far this season.

Do wonder what would have happened if we had given him lots of opportunities up front

Possibly fantastic given his blistering pace. However, he was rarely fit and rarely bothered.

why are we talking about josh king for he,s not a target in jan for us and didn't want to play for the rovers so let just chat about players that would like to play for the rovers

Possibly fantastic given his blistering pace. However, he was rarely fit and rarely bothered.

He was far too exciting for our previous 'manager' . Hardly given a chance even when fit and usually played out of position.

His injury problems are threatening to wreck his career though.

Pleased for him yesterday.

He was far too exciting for our previous 'manager' . Hardly given a chance even when fit and usually played out of position.

His injury problems are threatening to wreck his career though.

Pleased for him yesterday.

He was given chances and rarely took them. Occasionally he was brilliant but often he'd be invisible. Not to mention hardly ever fit. Surprised a prem club went for him and he hadn't been doing much until yesterday to be honest.

Archived