Gary Bowyer  

314 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gary Bowyer be sacked as Blackburn Rovers manager

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be more inclined to keep Bowyer on as manager and give him till the next international break. But he needs to wins

I have concerns about who they would appoint and who is advising them.

Not a fan of polls. Look how wrong MOST of the polls were in the last General Election. Nobody expected them results bte

Dunno where to start with that post. Atleast you expressed kind of an opinion.

We are now up to the best part of 200 votes, the vote is up there with Corbyn's mandate.

As I've said before me and my son are the only "survivors" left of our PL party of 8 who still go. The other six barely speak of the Rovers. I'm in the family stand. Dissatisfaction isn't the byword. There are a lot of kids who play on their mobiles. Seems a few think it as a day out, and will continue to do it and moan a bit later, but then forgotten. Not a lot of passion in the FS to be honest.

Apathy reigns. The fan base is dessimated and we can have all the hue and cry we want, but it falls on deaf Pune ears.

I will be there Saturday, willing a win but with little will left. Sad, very sad days.

Good post JBizzle.

The nearest we can get to Venkys on Saturday is the old one from the 70s/80s.....

SACK THE BOARD....SACK THE BOARD....SACK THE BOARD

Then they invariably sack the Manager.

Can you just imagine Shelfie's priorities for a new Manager?!

The only board at Ewood is the whiteboard in the dressing rooms. SACK THE SHELF SACK THE SHELF has a certain ring to it though.

Was it the sun which ran the BRFCS poll on Kean?

Think it made the back page,

The LT one would not be represenrative of this board.

When it prints tweets, it prints the couple of percent of positive ones.

Fans view each week, makes me ashamed to be a rovers fan, with the roll over and tickle my belly comments.

If the votes get high on this poll in terms of numbers, i will screen shot it and send it the owners.

No doubt they will ignore it, but at least your vote will be seen

Fans view each week, makes me ashamed to be a rovers fan, with the roll over and tickle my belly comments.

If the votes get high on this poll in terms of numbers, i will screen shot it and send it the owners.

Are you still in touch with Balaji? You seem our best way of communicating with the owners.

The telerag will contact their buddy Myers first who will then probably run around Bumley and North End boards posing as one of them and urging them to vote. So easy to rig these things.

Wheelock Worst Rovers correspondant ever

I think a couple of comments from my daughter on Sunday sum things up perfectly. We were sat watching the game at home and were only 1-0 down at the time:

"Dad, why does Gary Bowyer not shout any orders at his players like other managers? All he does is stand there clapping his hands shouting 'Come on'"

"God, Dad, this is rubbish, sideways sideways, hoof!"

Now this isn't a comment from someone studying 'Football Managementology' (I'm sure there must be a course somewhere) at University, she's 10! 10 FFS!

If she can see it, why can't the powers that be and the Rovers Fans?

And for that reason, I'm out!

I think a couple of comments from my daughter on Sunday sum things up perfectly. We were sat watching the game at home and were only 1-0 down at the time:

"Dad, why does Gary Bowyer not shout any orders at his players like other managers? All he does is stand there clapping his hands shouting 'Come on'"

Now this isn't a comment from someone studying 'Football Managementology' (I'm sure there must be a course somewhere) at University, she's 10! 10 FFS!

All down to individual choice.

Sadly, on the whole, Rovers' fans are now a pacifistic lot.

What's gone on / going on simply makes my blood boil.

Unfortunately, it will all be too late when the pacifistic lot awake from their slumbers and smell the coffee.

You have their mobile numbers ? Or personal emails, then?

Worth a shot

Oh My Good God! How low have we sunk! How desperate have we become!

Balaji, as our last hope,...If you have tears.....

Personally think if it was just Balaji making the decisions , being besty mates with managers wives or if you are a nice man or not wouldn't come into the equation. No doubt it would be a roller coaster but at least decisions would be made hopefully with an iron bar or two heading the way of the gravy train riders

A friend of mine, a fellow hardened Roverite, described Bowyer recently as he watched him on the touch line as looking like an enthusiastic PE Teacher.

Quite an accurate assessment.

All down to individual choice.

Sadly, on the whole, Rovers' fans are now a pacifistic lot.

What's gone on / going on simply makes my blood boil.

Unfortunately, it will all be too late when the pacifistic lot awake from their slumbers and smell the coffee.

Pacifist lot - lol. Pragmatic is the word I would use. Take a look across at Blackpool - matches called off, Oyston's businesses apparently impacted, an owner that lives in Lancashire (with occasional protests at his actual home) - has he gone yet, no because like our owners he will leave when it is in his best interests.

• Backroom

I think the so-called Rovers Fans can see it, it's just they either don't care enough about the club to get worked up about it or have backed themselves into a corner defending Bowyer and can't change opinion without losing face.

It's been obvious for well over a year that Bowyer is no manager. A good person to have on staff? I'd say most definitely - just not in the manager's seat.

I think the so-called Rovers Fans can see it, it's just they either don't care enough about the club to get worked up about it or have backed themselves into a corner defending Bowyer and can't change opinion without losing face.

It's been obvious for well over a year that Bowyer is no manager. A good person to have on staff? I'd say most definitely - just not in the manager's seat.

The Rovers Fans aren't as happy marooned in the bottom three, but they can still see what he's trying to do. I'm not happy outside the top six!

I question his success rates with the juniors anyway.

I wonder how he managed to survive in the first place as all and sundry lost their jobs.

The clean sweep required includes Bowyer and his cronies.

The Rovers Fans aren't as happy marooned in the bottom three, but they can still see what he's trying to do. I'm not happy outside the top six!

I question his success rates with the juniors anyway.

I wonder how he managed to survive in the first place as all and sundry lost their jobs.

The clean sweep required includes Bowyer and his cronies.

Your 3rd sentence is a very very good question... GB maybe slightly cleverer than we give him credit for but not for the teams advantage

Archived