SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/3/2017 at 7:28 PM, Mercer said:

Posted on here some weeks ago strong gossip that PNE are keen (and are confident of landing him) and it would make a lot of sense for Mahoney to go there as Grayson has a good record of developing players and plays a style that would suit the lad.

Think it's almost certain he's off with PNE the most likely destination.

Rumour at our end is that we're looking at 3 of your young lads for the summer transfer window. Assuming one of them is Mahoney.

Just now, north_ender said:

Rumour at our end is that we're looking at 3 of your young lads for the summer transfer window. Assuming one of them is Mahoney.

You're 100 percent correct Mahoney is the one 

Just wondering what the situation is regarding the lad Nyambe and his contract and so on?

We'll be looking for a right back in the summer and with the rumours suggesting we're looking at a few of your youngsters, wouldn't be a shock if we're looking at Nyambe.

We've got a good lad called Brown maybe you could take him and I've heard we have someone called Stokes although it might just be a rumour but if you can find him he's welcome to go to North End as well.

13 minutes ago, north_ender said:

Just wondering what the situation is regarding the lad Nyambe and his contract and so on?

We'll be looking for a right back in the summer and with the rumours suggesting we're looking at a few of your youngsters, wouldn't be a shock if we're looking at Nyambe.

We're looking to offload Ronnie Hildersley if you want him back? We'll swap him for Gally. 

34 minutes ago, tomphil said:

We've got a good lad called Brown maybe you could take him and I've heard we have someone called Stokes although it might just be a rumour but if you can find him he's welcome to go to North End as well.

27 minutes ago, blueboy3333 said:

We're looking to offload Ronnie Hildersley if you want him back? We'll swap him for Gally. 

Thanks for the kind offers but no thank you!

18 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Blackburn and Wigan lead chase to sign Falkirk wing back Fraser Aird https://t.co/tRHa9tUiMM via https://t.co/OFCnIvhfO5

Oddly my ISP blocked those links.

I long for Rovers to be linked with a player whom I have already hearf of and I do not have to Google to find out wtf it is.

However it looks like Rovers are now forward planning .....for League 2 in a years time :(

11 hours ago, north_ender said:

Sad times 

11 hours ago, north_ender said:

He's the starting right back in a side getting relegated for being @#/? poor defensively.

On 09/04/2017 at 8:23 AM, chaddyrovers said:

How do you know Senior veto it? 

He was linked to us by Nixon. 

Are you telling me that Giles Barnes would have improve us? Or Ba who nobody seen him played? Really?

You wanted us to sign Ba, in fact you want us to sign loads of players having never seen them play.

1 hour ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Stephen Hendrie selected and makes a rare Rovers appearance

http://mobile.rovers.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/hendries-a-hit-at-the-easter-camps-3663420.aspx

I forgot he was still at Rovers.

Why wasn't he sent back to WHAM at the same time as the other lad.

Something fishy there as you say (ahem, agents cut) or we would have sent him back with the others.

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Something fishy there as you say (ahem, agents cut) or we would have sent him back with the others.

It needed West Ham to agree to taking him back which, I believe, they refused to do as he is out of contract in the summer and surplus to their requirements.

1 hour ago, Parsonblue said:

It needed West Ham to agree to taking him back which, I believe, they refused to do as he is out of contract in the summer and surplus to their requirements.

Another great piece of Coyle business!

2 hours ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

What a baffling use of a loan spot. 

It's not really, there is no restriction on the amount of loans you have, only those in the matchday squad. Him being here has had no impact, well apart from the horrendous defending that lead to PNE's winner at Dumpdale.

I believe Hendrie also wanted to stay here as it's closer to his home in Scotland.

Archived