BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Huddersfield Town (h) Sat 24.4.21

6 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

He's quicker and put a chance on a plate for Armstrong to fluff it.

Look I wouldn't have either anywhere near my team, but of the two I'd rather have Bell. 

He has been consistently rubbish. At least Douglas was good at one stage and we have seen glimpses of it. Bells highlight reel from here would be about 20 seconds long. Absolutely brutal footballer 

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

He has been consistently rubbish. At least Douglas was good at one stage and we have seen glimpses of it. Bells highlight reel from here would be about 20 seconds long. Absolutely brutal footballer 

Bell is League One standard at best

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Douglas has never been good for us. He's an absolute waste of a shirt. 

I hear he was good at prior stops, but that doesn't help us. 

1 minute ago, matt83 said:

I can’t enjoy any result that strengthens Mowbray’s position nor can I enjoy any defeat.

If today means we’re mathematically safe then fine but for the remainder of the season I want humiliating defeats. 

If 2 wins in 17 didn't end Mowbray, I can't see 2 wins in the last 5 finishing the job.

Winning today probably cements his job for the start of next season at least. Sadly.

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bluebruce said:

Another counter-attacking goal. I'm sure there is a lesson in this somewhere. Hmmm....

Any lessons will be lost when TM discovers we only had 53% possession.

4-1 - Mowbray will be furious we aren't passing it backwards.

• Like 1