BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2021/22 Pre-Season

Not sure what the issue is for Bradford or why they are limiting capacity to a mere 4000 in a 25000 stadium and not allowing away fans.

I was under the impression that restrictions were due to end on 19th July meaning the club could let whoever they wanted in to watch without distancing and capacity restrictions.

Seems not. More goalposts being moved.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Not sure what the issue is for Bradford or why they are limiting capacity to a mere 4000 in a 25000 stadium and not allowing away fans.

I was under the impression that restrictions were due to end on 19th July meaning the club could let whoever they wanted in to watch without distancing and capacity restrictions.

I hope they put them at the side of the pitch - we might score a few more! 😆

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, neophox said:

Harwood-Bellis should be our first signing.

He probably will be but it's another lazy effort from Mowbray having had him last season. He was good last season but I would like to see us giving the likes of Carter a chance and trying to bring in permanent signings rather than loans.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, JHRover said:

not read the CURRENT rules properly have you.

35000 is classed as a large stadium so 10K limit.

Otherwise it's a 4K limit including Rovers.

Then you have to consider the admin costs for the home side of understanding covid status of the away fans to sell them a ticket. Won't be away fans or walk ons for any of these games.

Edited by OldEwoodBlue

2 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Then you have to consider the admin costs for the home side of understanding covid status of the away fans to sell them a ticket. Won't be away fans or walk ons for any of these games.

I read a statement today and it quoted, 10,000 or 25% of capacity whichever is lowest, in seated stadia. 4000 or 25% in non seated stadia

14 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

I have read the current rules thanks. I'm on about July 24th, after the date when ALL restrictions are to end. 

Unless we are being led on a merry dance and rules will continue to restrict people beyond 19th July.

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

I have read the current rules thanks. I'm on about July 24th, after the date when ALL restrictions are to end. 

Unless we are being led on a merry dance and rules will continue to restrict people beyond 19th July.

Think that's exactly what will happen.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, neophox said:

Who of the youngsters will make the step up next season? 

Dolan, Buckley, Butterworth, Wharton, Carter and Pike?

Rankin-Costello has for me already made the step.

Wharton has too...he was very good early.last season. 

Meanwhile.......down in deepest Brockhall...

IMG-20210617-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Leeds confirmed.

Usually we would play 6 friendlies so I would expect a couple more.

Wonder if Waggott will do a reverse Bradford and only open Ewood to away fans?

I wonder if Waggot will class the Leeds game as a A++ game ?

If I was unfortunate enough to support PNE I wouldn't even be that arsed about paying that price for 1 game a season, it's what an extra tenner maybe on a more reasonable price? We are of course their cup final, have they seen how much tickets cost at Wembley? 🙄 They'll all end up paying it too, home fans however definitely won't. 

• Like 2

On 17/06/2021 at 08:33, neophox said:

Who of the youngsters will make the step up next season? 

Dolan, Buckley, Butterworth, Wharton, Carter and Pike?

I want to see Pike given a chance just so when he gets booked and the ref asks his name, Lenihan as Captain (Mannering) can say "Don't tell him Pike!" 😆

• Like 3