BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

With West Brom drawing yesterday and Bournemouth losing today,  a victory today would take us 3rd. We'd be 7 ahead of 5th, and a point off 2nd.

We've overcome the nosebleed territory of 7th from previous seasons, so let's hope we can go from strength to strength.

Come on Rovers! Please don't let us down

1 minute ago, oozy said:

With West Brom drawing yesterday and Bournemouth losing today,  a victory today would take us 3rd. We'd be 7 ahead of 5th, and a point off 2nd.

We've overcome the nosebleed territory of 7th from previous seasons, so let's hope we can go from strength to strength.

A win today and we'd be past nosebleeds.... it was would be a case of full-blown vertigo

• Like 1

With Bournemouth losing today and left second spot is there for us to take that spot. 

Very interesting few weeks and games coming up. 

Think the playoffs places are heating up with Forest and Boro will get at least 2 of them. Also think WBA might miss out on them actually. 

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

English Football League (EFL) chairman Rick Parry has ruled out a 'circuit-breaker' to momentarily suspend the season because of a surge in COVID-19 cases.

EFL boss Rick Parry rules out plans for 'circuit-breaker' despite surge in COVID-19 cases  | Daily Mail Online

That’s coming I’m afraid, never mind what Parry says. Just at the worst possible time for us ! Venky’s luck.

19 minutes ago, only2garners said:

It doesn’t make a lot of difference what Rick Parry thinks as it’s not up to him. I don’t think it’s an absolute done deal yet but the odds of some form of significant restrictions coming in after Christmas are getting higher every day. 

Well it's his decision whether EFL goes ahead and he wants continue matches being played and fans attending which is rightly so until the government intervenes which I dont see happening and I would be surprise if they stop fans attending aswell given now we have covid passport in place and you sit outside. 

Edited by chaddyrovers

20 hours ago, oozy said:

And, for once, Boro did us a favour!

Edited by 47er

Oh how I laughed when I saw forest and their manager celebrating as if they had won the league where by comparison our team congratulated each other and the fans in turn without being over celebratory👍👏🏻👏🏻 These lads are doing themselves and the club proud and long may it continue

1 hour ago, Miker said:

We've got a pretty tough run of games in February. If we manage to come out at the end of Feb with at least 60 points then I think we should be able to go the distance.

1 hour ago, Miker said:

We've got a pretty tough run of games in February. If we manage to come out at the end of Feb with at least 60 points then I think we should be able to go the distance.

For me, I would devide Februarys games into two sets of three. I would be happy with four point from each set of three games. 

Edited by rigger

We will probably need more than 60 points by the end of February. From then there are only 11 games left. To match our first half and end up with 84 points we would need to get 24 from those last 11. That’s a big ask given there are always odd results as everyone gets desperate. 84 should see us safe in the play-offs but most years we would need more for automatic promotion.

But we do have 6 more games before February starts and we could easily get 12 points from them

18 hours ago, slowmo said:

On the Fulham forum a majority have us in the 3 promoted teams , none view Bournemouth as going up.

Nice to see we're not the only ones thinking we have a chance. 

Surprising considering they would have watched us get smashed 7-0.

With Bournemouth playing on the 27th this week, a win on Boxing Day away at Hull would have us in the automatic spots even if it's just for 1 night!

• Like 1

Not that I really give a damn overall, but most other Championship teams fans are I'm sure quite surprised to see where we are in the table and how we are taking care of business. As far as Fulham goes, they were one of my picks to go straight back up so no surprise for me. Even though will admit some of their fans leave a lot to be desired.

Edited by Officer Barbrady