BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I think he is saying that if you did so voluntarily you missed a treat.

Obviously doesn't apply to anyone in your position who was obligated to miss it having unfortunately tested positive. 

Fair enough although before my positive test I had already decided not to go.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rochdale_rover said:

21 years ago this was the table at the half way point. 

Can history repeat itself.

Fulham top , the baggies just below us. 42 points .  Screenshot_20211220-194247_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0e32bf8fb2ca9cf03d0c223981bbf20e.jpg

at that time i was working with a complete rovers fanatic,he managed to get to every game that season ,cup games and all,had to stand with the north end fans on promotion night and even went to gillingham,the last game of the season which was a dead game and kicked off at 12.30pm!!!!!!!,he used to get very depressed if we lost as well,the start of the season which did`nt go to well,he was virging on needing some councelling

7 minutes ago, only2garners said:

That was the original Wimbledon before they moved to Milton Keynes. AFC Wimbledon were only founded in 2002.

No I’m aware of that more the fact that within a 21 year period they have managed to start a new club and return to a division just below where they were. Great story really. 

Every result that falls in our favour makes it all the more imperative we don't lose anyone in Jan and indeed add a couple if at all possible.

Hope we can keep it up. Vaguely remember a season under Bob Saxton when we went top at some point over the Christmas period then barely won another game.

Difficult not to get carried away and start to think what if…

The contracts/January sale thing and the worry of Tony’s Tombola getting dusted off is (just about)keeping my feet on the ground at the minute. 

Who’d have thought we’d be anywhere near this position when we sold Armstrong! It’s a nice feeling to be looking forward to the football again with a positive vibe. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Displaced Rover said:

It’s genuinely surreal at the moment. Although I’ve had the hope beaten out of me to the extent I can’t help but assume the death spiral is on the way, except this one will hurt much more ha ha

Many have been waiting for said spiral since November 1st😂😂

• Like 2