BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Championship 21/22

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

ffs qpr nab a last minute winner despite being **** for most of the game,they are rapidly becoming my most despised club in the division

They have scabbed a fair amount of late goals already this season the basterds

Really bizarre defending by Derby for their conceded goals. Charlie Austin, a striker not renowned for pace or skill, is invited to cross the ball for Willock's goal and then Andre Gray is politely given space to flick the ball up a couple of times and then wallop his fine volley. Both were impressive finishes but a basic of defending is closing down the opposition to hurry them and maybe even tackle.

Edited by riverholmes

Warnock on his Boro sacking

“It was a surprise,” Warnock admits. “I did fear the worst when the director of football came in and never looked me in the eye.

“I only found out on that Saturday morning and I took the game and everything. I went straight in the next morning to clear my desk – and I couldn’t get in the training ground.

“They said there’s a press conference with the new manager and the chief executive. I went away and came back.

“It was a total lack of class. That’s what I was really disappointed in. I thought I did a good job, cleared all the heavy wages out.

“They’ve got a great group of lads now. Four points off play-offs?

“I understand they’ve got to look to the future, but why didn’t they do it in the summer? This manager that’s currently there was available in the summer"

https://talksport.com/football/995275/

I see Tosin got the late equalizer for Fulham last night. The player we could not afford in a 'million' years who went and signed for them for 2 million a couple months later.

Following the conclusion of his loan, the club ultimately decided against signing Adarabioyo on a permanent basis, which manager Tony Mowbray explained was due to Blackburn being unable to afford his services: "Ultimately, we couldn't afford him, that's the first part of the question," Mowbray said. "This is why this loan system is really good because not in a million years could we afford Tosin Adarabioyo. We’ll wait and see, but I'm not thinking sat here that Tosin will be starting next season with us, unless Man City do us a huge favour, of course, I'm not sure that will be the case."[47] Prior to returning to his parent club, Adarabioyo made two separate statements, thanking the club for the experience and giving him an opportunity.[48

3 hours ago, JacknOry said:

I see Tosin got the late equalizer for Fulham last night. The player we could not afford in a 'million' years who went and signed for them for 2 million a couple months later.

Following the conclusion of his loan, the club ultimately decided against signing Adarabioyo on a permanent basis, which manager Tony Mowbray explained was due to Blackburn being unable to afford his services: "Ultimately, we couldn't afford him, that's the first part of the question," Mowbray said. "This is why this loan system is really good because not in a million years could we afford Tosin Adarabioyo. We’ll wait and see, but I'm not thinking sat here that Tosin will be starting next season with us, unless Man City do us a huge favour, of course, I'm not sure that will be the case."[47] Prior to returning to his parent club, Adarabioyo made two separate statements, thanking the club for the experience and giving him an opportunity.[48

2 million transfer fee but how much is he on a week?

It was never going to be realistic to sign him permanently unless we had got promoted

• Like 2

16 hours ago, JacknOry said:

This has been discussed numerous times.

Do you think we can match Fulham for wages? 

36 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Stoke, who had just 25% possession up till this point, just scored a really good goal on the counter. Winning the ball back in the midfield, 2 passes later and it's in the back of the QPR net. 

A good through ball and good run, all of QPR's possession undone.

It was good for us Vranic and Allen were put againt us, but having said that neither of these 2 teams look better than us imo. I would say we are marginally better , at least 

A draw would have been the best result for us in that game, i think. But hey-ho, just concentrate on our own form. 3 point gap now from 7th. 

Nice to be saying that rahter than we're just, 3, 5, 7 points from the playoffs.

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 1