BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

West Brom Preview

17 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

No excuse under this manager.  You know before you come he likes to tinker like feck. Personally I have always said Dolan has been a lucky boy winding up here and starting.  

Give over mate he's a decent player who if you were mates with you would be banging on about us signing.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Beanie01289 said:

Give over mate he's a decent player who if you were mates with you would be banging on about us signing.

Prob not…seen him talking up Doidge this week in a reply on the transfer thread…absolute scenes!! 🙈🤣🤣

Edited by Paul Mani

• Backroom

Much like when we played Millwall, first half was truly awful. Second half somewhat better, but it's the same old story with this manager of the team only being able to play well for 45 minutes.

The first eleven have enough about them to stay up, but I really fear for us once injuries inevitably kick in.

• Like 6

Just now, DE. said:

Much like when we played Millwall, first half was truly awful. Second half somewhat better, but it's the same old story with this manager of the team only being able to play well for 45 minutes.

The first eleven have enough about them to stay up, but I really fear for us once injuries inevitably kick in.

He’s never had a 90 minute team in all the time he’s been here. Even when we got promoted we only played 30 minutes out of the 90 most of the time.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DE. said:

There are worse teams and squads than us.

We are not unique with having a weak bench plenty in this division have.Hopefully a few will come in before the 31st to strengthen the squad

• Like 1

Not a fan of the team constantly recycling possession all the way back to Kaminski to punt it long against a team of relative giants. Lots of dawdling in the middle and at the back, which is why Rothwell and Clarkson stood out today. Both Gallagher and Brereton like it to feet although Gallagher can’t really do that much with his.

Just strikes me as them not being coached very much. Not much thought going into the system abs the style of play, but we already know all this, I guess.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

….after a ball he miscontrolled. Does anyone ever get excited when he gets the ball? 

No.

Very disappointed with today, not so much the result but the performance. Mowbray abandoned everything that was good about our play in the games we won in favour of hoofing long diagonals in the direction of the useless Gallagher who then promptly proceeded to lose it, the last occasion in the first half leading to their second.

We were also screaming out for width on the left hand side of the pitch in the first half when Pickering had the ball, all 22 players were condensed in the right hand third of the pitch. It was quite ludicrous.

Better second half, surprise surprise all our best moments came from wide areas and keeping the ball on the ground.

Time for Mowbray to admit defeat on Gallagher, he is truly abysmal and doesn't have a single redeeming quality. Carter looked way more threatening than him whenever he got into forward areas which shows how bad Gallagher is.

• Like 4