BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Middlesbrough away 28th August

We are struggling down the right with Carter already on a yellow against their left winger who is probably their best player first half.

Pickering doing ok on the other side but has stayed at the back most of the time.

Poveda looks like a good addition already, direct in his approach and pretty quick. He got the assist as well I believe.

Their goal was as bad in terms of defending as I have ever seen. How can a player be left as free as that from a pass out of their defence, straight through the middle. It would be an insult to school boys to say it was school boy defending 

• Like 2

We have been really poor, great goal by Gallagher but otherwise they have been all over us.

We have far too many players that are allowing the game to pass them by, Clarkson, Rothwell, Poveda, Brereton and today even Travis. Gallagher has often been too soft and the ball doesnt stick. The Poveda central nonsense is terrible.

Both full backs are all over the place too. Carter will do well to last 90 minutes and Pickering continues to underwhelm.

We have been really poor, great goal by Gallagher but otherwise they have been all over us.

We have far too many players that are allowing the game to pass them by, Clarkson, Rothwell, Poveda, Brereton and today even Travis. Gallagher has often been too soft and the ball doesnt stick. The Poveda central nonsense is terrible.

Both full backs are all over the place too. Carter will do well to last 90 minutes and Pickering continues to underwhelm.

1 minute ago, Fraserkirky said:

We are so bad in the middle of the park at winning second balls, Boro had the ball for 15mins straight, right after they scored.

Yes, poor across the park in midfield. Great goal but both Gallagher and Brereton have put us real danger when”helping out” at the back. I thought Gallagher was gonna give a penalty late on. Typical scuffed Brereton chance on the break when he should have scored. Carter needs saving from their left winger.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

I swear people watch different games to me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

And take the engine out of our midfield?

What other option do we have? Davenport can go in midfield - like for like - like.

Travis has at least played RB. Davenport is a left footed midfielder.