BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Middlesbrough away 28th August

Already mad just reading this thread and mentions of ToMo's permutations.  WTF this guy is just infuriating me.  Dies he fancy himself as some sort of football genius, some innovative tactical thinker FFS Tony give it up and just okay iur olayers in their best.oositions then go from there.  He just is too stubborn to change.  I despise it. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tomphil said:

£25-£38 pounds to watch the same manager trying the same things with a bunch or raw kids and loans.

I missed one home game cos of work in over 8 years but I honestly can't say I would do likewise with these prices and the sideways backwards football on offer.  I remember when I went we won the ball and went forwards all the time, lot more entertaining, I can't stand watching us go from the opponents box to our keepr in 3 passes it is awful way to play.

Edited by USABlue
  • Like 1

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

People need to come to terms with the fact Gallagher won't be central whilst Mowbray is here.

I'm looking forward to seeing Clarkson and Poveda

Which is exactly why Tony shouldn't be let anywhere near transfer funds for another striker. We may likely need one but it's really hard to make that call when he refuses to play an actual striker in that position - that and the two he refuses to play there cost a significant amount of money already.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Our own youth players consistently outperform these so called big clubs academy sides at pretty much all levels. Yet once again a leeds academy player goes straight in. 

Is he better than Buckley and Dolan? 

I don't there is any point in questioning the lad starting without having ever seen him play. 

It doesn't matter he's on loan, he's our player now and winning is all that matters. 

17 minutes ago, Kie_BRFC said:

Dropping our own youth players to develop another clubs player. No wonder our players won’t sign new deals 

We don't seem to have a problem getting the younger ones to sign new deals, Buckley , Costello and Carter have all signed new deals in recent months

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I don't there is any point in questioning the lad starting without having ever seen him play. 

It doesn't matter he's on loan, he's our player now and winning is all that matters. 

No idea if he’s better than Buckley or Dolan but they are rovers players this guy is a leeds United player. Loan players are like running on a treadmill they get us nowhere, he might be good or terrible but he’ll be off next season or sooner and it’s done nothing for rovers. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It does matter he is on loan , of course it does because wont be here next year but buckley and dolan will be

23 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

People need to come to terms with the fact Gallagher won't be central whilst Mowbray is here.

I'm looking forward to seeing Clarkson and Poveda

Unfortunately I don't think I can.

It's a complete and total failure of an idea that he won't admit to, so keeps persisting with it, in a vein hope it comes off.

Terrible management and the issue was resolved for him with the sale of AA and the signing of this Leeds winger.

And he still puts them the wrong way round!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WacoRover said:

I’m interested to see how the loaners work out. I still feel loaners don’t truly benefit us in the long run, we only have ‘em a year. I like both these guys, but I don’t see these as good enough to get us into the playoffs. 

I wouldn’t be concerning yourself with the playoff places! 

• Like 1