BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Middlesbrough away 28th August

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

We have been absolutely abysmal 

Again. We lucked out in the first couple of games but we're getting outclassed consistently. Tony is just lucky that we a habit of getting okay results when under the cosh.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

All we have on the bench is kids

Their best player is their tricky, quick left winger. We had 2 right backs play yesterday for the U23s - Pike and JRC.

Carter is on a yellow card and is in big trouble. He can’t touch their left winger and everything is going through him. We don’t have a right back or centre back option on the bench to replace him with. Total stupidity.

Meanwhile, I’m meant to believe that Nyambe has a niggle that’s kept him out for three weeks. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

Their best player is their tricky, quick left winger. We had 2 right backs play yesterday for the U23s - Pike and JRC.

Carter is on a yellow card and is in big trouble. He can’t touch their left winger and everything is going through him. We don’t have a right back or centre back option on the bench to replace him with. Total stupidity.

Meanwhile, I’m meant to believe that Nyambe has a niggle that’s kept him out for three weeks. 

Gallagher to RB and dolan on up front it is then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

Knowing Mowbray he'll bring Magloire on to go to his fav 3 at the back and move Travis to right wing back.

• Like 1

What just happened there?  Playing decent go ahead then drop back conceding 2/3 of the pitch, like we invited them back into it.  Go for the 2nd I say.  Buggar me.I thiught we looked good, Poveda lively till we scored then what? was it a Mowbray master stroke?

• Like 1

Poveda is going to be a huge player for us. He doesnt get on the ball much but when he does he makes things happen. 

We are so bad in the middle of the park at winning second balls, Boro had the ball for 15mins straight, right after they scored.

I think we are alot better than that first half showing.

• Like 1

We’ll consider ourselves lucky to be level at half. Jones is running circles around Carter. Travis the only defensive player in the middle. Diaz might not be on the pitch. The kids on loan are finding it difficult to get involved as we’ve been chasing the game and our poor touches. Would like to see someone more defensive on in the middle as Travis is being asked too much. 

Funny how much better Gally is centrally. His touch has been heavy at times but much better there than out wide. Also his size gives us an outlet Dolan doesn’t provide. 

• Like 1

Out of possession we have been 5 yards off it. I don't think we touched the ball for the 10 minutes after Gallagher scored.

Poveda and Clarkson have not helped us at all defensively and we don't look like we can make tackle outside of our 18 yard box.

Davenport needs to come on to help Travis, and Rothwell and Brereton especially need to wake up. Dijksteel, Howson, Morsey, Jones and especially Tavernier have dominated us.

As it stands we'll ship at least one more goal and comfortably lose this.