BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (h) 14/9/2021

3 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Buckley played well on Saturday so find it strange you pick him out prior to the match.

I'm not claiming he is a super star in the making but this season he has done ok.Find it odd people feel the need to be criticising him prior to this game when there have been worse players than him in other games, especially when the lad has been at the club since he was 6.

He played very well in the first half against Swansea I didn't see a positive post by you then and on a whole I would describe his performances not spectacular but steady in the opening matches.So again find it odd you felt the need to post what you did

I have never seen him "very well" and I mean that, that's why. I picked him out cause of sick of him and don't apologise for it. Loyalties aside, age aside I find him very poor. Not one redeeming feature. You are clutching at straws with your praise. "He played a nice pass"..wow! I get my criticism is harsh but it's true. I have never seen him play well for 90 minutes and standout in a game. I have seen it from Travis, Dolan, BB, Rothwell, Ayala, Nyambe, Kaminski, Lenihan.

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

two very winnable home games that would send us into the top six,we can`t beat a team of cloggers in luton and a poor hull side are running rings round us,just **** off mowbray

Saw an interview with Mowbray last week talking about these 2 home games being winnable.  Yet he then reflected on how last season we ended up drawing or losing these type of games and only ending up with one point not 6.  Said that needed to change this season.  Cue the same shit.  He just needs to go.

• Like 1